|Company Name:||Saelens Corporation|
|Job Location:||Johnson Creek, WI|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Saelens Corporation is seeking a Maintenance Technician in Johnson Creek, WI. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Why You Should Choose Us:
- We are an automated manufacturing facility.
- Enjoy our traditional employer values including holiday parties, company picnic, holiday gifts and more.
- We care! You’ll get opportunities for personal growth and advancement.
- Be a part of a growing, long-term, privately owned company with great co-workers and a family-friendly culture.
- Get paid weekly with competitive compensation, benefits, and paid time off.
- No mandatory overtime.
The Maintenance Technician will provide electrical repair and maintenance support to equipment, building, and grounds.
This includes the following:
- Install and maintain machinery, tooling, and support equipment.
- Ensures proper and accurate records.
- Troubleshoot and repair production machinery and support equipment.
- The Maintenance Technician will ensure Preventative (PM) procedures, etc. are done in a timely manner.
- Schedule and preform PM on production machinery and building equipment.
- Fabrication of repair items as necessary and ensure stock of backup components.
- The Maintenance Technician is responsible for proper lockout/tagout and confined space requirements are practiced.
- Conduct training for manufacturing employees relative to PM and simple troubleshooting.
- Maintenance Technician notifies production of an equipment repair completion and pertinent details of that repair.
- Support the continuous improvement process to better meet customer expectations.
- Ability to evaluate problems and make recommendations for solutions.
- The Maintenance Technician should have a High School diploma or equivalent to 3 or more years of related Maintenance Experience.
- Previous experience with preventative maintenance programs.
- Some experience with mechanical or electrical repairs.
- Some manufacturing and machining background.
- Basic computer skills in excel spreadsheets, word documents, databases.
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off & 7 Company Paid Holidays
- 401K with Employer Match
- Additional benefits through Aflac; Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Hospital Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Getting the Maintenance Technician designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Maintenance Technician.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.