Roto-Rooter Plumbing and Drain Service
|Company Name:||Roto-Rooter Plumbing and Drain Service|
|Job Location:||Springfield, VA|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Roto-Rooter Plumbing and Drain Service is seeking a Excavation Laborer in Springfield, VA. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Roto-Rooter, America’s premier provider of plumbing and drain cleaning company is the name that homeowners and businesses turn to for select quality services. We are proud of our 80-year history of success, but it’s our future that has us so excited!
We have an excellent opportunity for a skilled backhoe or mini-excavator operator for sewer & water services repairs/replacements.
- Follow OSHA and Root-Rooter safety procedures
- Interact with customers as needed
- Perform manual labor in an open excavation
- Operate and maintain equipment
- Work in confined spaces and open trenches
- Construction experience in both residential and commercial
- Able to work in confined spaces and open trenches
- Complete jobs within specified time lines
- Current CDL or ability to obtain within 90 days
- Trenchless water, sewer & gas experience a plus
- Work a flexible schedule that may include nights and weekends
At Roto-Rooter we believe that investing in our employees is the best investment we can make. We also care about the health and welfare of our employees and their families. That’s why we are proud of our extensive employee benefit package including:
- Medical insurance with a Prescription Drug Card
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Profit Sharing
Roto-Rooter offers excellent career paths for military veterans and personnel who are planning to transition into new civilian professions. Throughout our 86 years in business, we’ve learned that service training, and the military structure veterans are used to, are a good fit at our company.
EEO StatementWe are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Getting the Excavation Laborer designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Excavation Laborer.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.