Roto-Rooter Plumbing and Drain Service
|Company Name:||Roto-Rooter Plumbing and Drain Service|
|Job Location:||Mamaroneck, NY|
|Job Posted Date:||01-02-2023|
Roto-Rooter Plumbing and Drain Service is seeking a Water Restoration Technician/General Labor in Mamaroneck, NY. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Roto-Rooter is a great place to work, providing:
- After paid training program, expect to earn between $40,000 and $60,000.
- Flexible work schedules
- Top benefits
- Hiring immediately! Full-time positions.
- No experience necessary. Good fit for those with carpet cleaning, construction, lawn care, pest control, and general laborer
- An excellent opportunity for military veterans.
This position is paid on a commission basis with a guaranteed minimum hourly rate.
- As part of a crew, you’ll remove water from structures using specialized equipment.
- Remove damaged furniture, flooring and wall board.
- Must be age 21 or older (required)
- A valid driver’s license (required)
At Roto-Rooter we believe that investing in our employees is the best investment we can make. We also care about the health and welfare of our employees and their families. That’s why we are proud of our extensive employee benefit package including:
- Medical insurance with a Prescription Drug Card
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Profit Sharing
Roto-Rooter offers excellent career paths for military veterans and personnel who are planning to transition into new civilian professions. Throughout our 86 years in business, we’ve learned that service training, and the military structure veterans are used to, are a good fit at our company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Getting the Water Restoration Technician/General Labor designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Water Restoration Technician/General Labor.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.