Roto-Rooter Plumbing and Drain Service
|Company Name:||Roto-Rooter Plumbing and Drain Service|
|Job Location:||Minneapolis, MN|
|Job Posted Date:||01-02-2023|
Roto-Rooter Plumbing and Drain Service is seeking a Drain Service Technician/Maintenance Technician in Minneapolis, MN. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Drain Service Technician/Maintenance Technician
Roto-Rooter is a great place to work, providing:
- After paid training program, expect to earn between $50,000 and $60,000 your first year.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Top benefits
- Hiring immediately! Full-time positions.
- No experience necessary.
- Good fit for those with building maintenance, construction, lawn care, pest control experience, or with previous experience working at Ben Franklin, Hero Plumbing, TruGreen, Orkin or similar work backgrounds.
- An excellent opportunity for military veterans.
What you will be doing:
- Roto-Rooter drain service technicians use their skills to troubleshoot and provide solutions to residential and commercial sewer and drain problems.
- Clear blockages on plumbing systems, clean drains and sewers using Roto-Rooter provided equipment and tools.
- Document estimates and invoices, both in writing and on a company provided smartphone.
Skills and Requirements:
- A valid driver’s license.
- Effective communication skills.
- A mechanical aptitude and solid problem-solving skills are desirable, but prior experience is not necessary.
BenefitsAt Roto-Rooter we believe that investing in our employees is the best investment we can make. We also care about the health and welfare of our employees and their families. That’s why we are proud of our extensive employee benefit package including:
- Medical insurance with a Prescription Drug Card
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Profit Sharing
Roto-Rooter offers excellent career paths for military veterans and personnel who are planning to transition into new civilian professions. Throughout our 86 years in business, we’ve learned that service training, and the military structure veterans are used to, are a good fit at our company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Getting the Drain Service Technician/Maintenance Technician designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Drain Service Technician/Maintenance Technician.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.