Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
|Company Name:||Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling|
|Job Location:||Downey, CA|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling is seeking a Manufacturing Electrical Controls Specialist in Downey, CA. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
- Pay range: $75,215 – $94,019
- Eligible for discretionary annual bonus
- Full comprehensive fringe benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, competitive paid time off package
The compensation range reflects the Company’s reasonable expectation at the time of posting. We consider a number of factors when making individual compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, and other business needs. This role may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program.Position Summary
The Electrical Controls Specialist maintains and troubleshoots production equipment from various suppliers. This position identifies and prioritizes controls / electrical opportunities to maximize operations performance within a facility. Position develops and maintains electrical and controls system documentation.
Position Responsibilities May Include, But Not Limited To
- Execute projects involving PLC 5, SLC 500, Controls Logix, Panel View Plus, various VFDs, and iFix
- Provide the proper training in Controls and Electricity to the Maintenance Technicians for the purpose of minimizing production downtime
- Configure and maintain industrial networks such as Ethernet, DeviceNet, and Remote I/O.
- Develop routines and SOPs to properly maintain the controls assets.
- Identify and prioritize controls / electrical opportunities to maximize operations performance within a facility. – Help the Controls Engineering Group with the installation of the Line Information System (LIS).
- Develop and maintain electrical and controls system documentation.
- Maintain and troubleshoot production equipment from various suppliers.
- Administer control software to achieve the balance between mechanical and controls changes to effectively handle all containers.
- Maintain Allen Bradley hardware and software: PLCs, VFDs, HMIs, Networks, Licenses, Technical Support, and various electrical systems.
- Be part of the team that supervises the electrical installation /integration of equipment and controls.
- Follow the established Controls and Electrical Specifications.
- Work well in cooperation with others to achieve measurable results in time allocated or less.
- Be able to develop creative solutions to challenging problems and be receptive to new ideas.
- Identify the most critical work that needs to be done.
- Coordinate and organize resources and people in effective ways to accomplish short, medium and long terms goals.
- Stay abreast of the emerging technologies, innovate, develop and document electrical and controls
- Maintain process documentation ( P+ID, Ladder, CAD drawings)
- Familiar with CMMS software (SAP)
- Possess an understanding of calibration procedures for process instruments, which measure temperature, pressure, flow, level and composition, along with an understanding of process controls and troubleshooting.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Required Skills And Experience
- High school diploma or GED, Electrical certification, and/or vocational certification
- 3 – 5 years of controls working experience in industrial environments.
- Proficiency in Allen Bradley PLCs, VFDs, HMIs, and Networks (DeviceNet, Remote IO, Data Highway Plus, and Ethernet).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong knowledge in PNP and NPN sensors.
- Strong knowledge of Rockwell Software
- Strong knowledge on Servo motors.
- Potential travel less than 20% of the time.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
Physical Demands And Work Environment
- Ability to handle exposure to all temperature changes, high noise levels, and safely working around moving equipment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
Getting the Manufacturing Electrical Controls Specialist designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Manufacturing Electrical Controls Specialist .
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.