|Company Name:||Results Physiotherapy|
|Job Location:||Mount Juliet, TN|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Results Physiotherapy is seeking a Physical Therapist in Mount Juliet, TN. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Results Physiotherapy, a brand partner of Upstream, is looking for a physical therapist to join the Upstream family. Upstream Rehabilitation has grown to be the largest dedicated outpatient rehabilitation provider nationwide. We proudly serve patients in 1200+ clinics from coast to coast and operate as 25 brand partners within the Upstream family.
WHAT IS FLEX-TIME:
- Take charge of your work schedule – work when is most convenient for you!
- Flexible work schedules to accommodate work life balance
- Can accommodate PRN, Part Time or Full-Time schedules
- Company benefits included if you work 20+ hours per week
COMPANY BENEFITS 20+ HOURS:
- 401k with employer contribution
- Holiday Time Off
- PTO included for full time associates
- Student Loan Reimbursement Opportunities
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance available
- HSA Medical Benefit: Company contributes $750 annually into full-time associates HSA account
- MetLife: Employee Assistance Program that provides support, resources, and information for personal and work-life issues
- Continuing education access + continuing education dollars + unlimited use of MedBridge
- Partnership with IAMT for training in Manual Therapy
- Orthopedic and Sports Residencies available in-house for full-time associates
- Leadership development coursework and mentorship for full-time associates
- Partnership /Ownership Opportunities for full-time associates
- New Grad mentoring & onboarding
- Investment from a company that wants you to succeed and thrive
- Specialized evaluations and evidence-based treatment based on each patients’ specific needs
- Connects interpersonally with patients, and clinical team within your organization
- Setting and achieving personal and professional goals
- Understand and live the company’s mission, vision, values and operational standards
- Serving our patients with high quality care
- Executes great customer service experiences
- Open to new opportunities within
- Driven to continually learn through our professional growth opportunities
- Graduate from an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Drive to pursue personal and professional goals
- Current or pending state licensure
Follow @Lifeatupstream on Instagram, and check out our LinkedIn company page to learn more about what it’s like to be part of the #upstreamfamily
We strive to provide an inclusive work environment where our differences are celebrated for the value they bring to our communities, our patients and our teammates, and we commit to continue to focus on diversifying every level of our workforce accordingly.
Getting the Physical Therapist designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Physical Therapist .
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.