Reflex Media, Inc
|Company Name:||Reflex Media, Inc|
|Job Location:||Las Vegas, NV|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Reflex Media, Inc is seeking a Director of Public Relations in Las Vegas, NV. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION: Our Vibe
Reflex Media is where incredible ideas come to life. We ideate, develop, and market digital brands all under one roof, with a focus on highly engaging customer experiences. Think of us as a think tank, software company, and marketing team combined to find success in luxury dating, fashion, and e-commerce verticals. We’re here to Raise The Bar!
We believe that a business’s potential is defined by the people within it. Our mission is to support each individual’s development, with a focus on both soft and hard skills. Cross-promoting and cross-training from within always take priority, and each team member’s personal growth is our mission.
At Reflex Media we encourage our team members to take ownership of their work. They are the experts in what they do, and our goal is to make room for everyone’s zone of genius. Reflex Media does this while also maintaining an environment of extreme groundedness. We never stop growing, and we respect and honor our processes by always keeping an open mind to what we can learn from each other.
CATEGORY: Public Relations
POSITION: Director of Public Relations
What we’re looking for
We currently have an immediate opening for a full-time Director of Public Relations to join the team in our Las Vegas office. As the Director of Public Relations, you will be responsible for creating and executing strategies and programs that will drive positive perceptions of our brands and demand among top-tier lifestyle, business, tech, and trade media. You will use your years of experience and compelling storytelling skills to achieve great results for the company.
What we offer
Our company culture and dedication to our employees is unmatched. We offer a full range of benefits and perks, including…
- Matching 401k – We are committed to your success. That’s why we match 50% of employee contributions up to 6%.
- Health Benefits – Our mission is to provide employees with the best possible benefits. We offer nationwide coverage with 99% of the base plan premium paid by the company, and pay 65% for qualified dependents. We also offer an FSA and Employee Assistance Program for all employees.
- Flex PTO – Work is part of life, but not the only part. Flex PTO eliminates accrued PTO, so you can take the time off when you need it most, creating a better work-life balance to make time for the things that matter most to you.
- Career Development – Leadership works with their team members to find the perfect job and support them on their career path. We strive to help you grow and evolve through continued education, cross-training, and collaboration.
- Company Events – allow you to meet new people and keep your morale up. We offer team-building exercises, retreats, or other fun outings!
- Discounted Gym Membership – We know how important it is to keep up with your health, which is why we offer our employees discounted gym memberships.
- Monthly Car Wash – We know how much effort goes into our work, which is why we offer monthly car washes for all of our hardworking staff members.
- And so much more!
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Who you are
- You have turned business and consumer insights into strong pitches that have secured coverage in national, Tier 1 media outlets
- A strategic thinker who can simultaneously stay on top of tactical execution
- You have a knack for luxury and lifestyle brands
- You have relentlessly high standards and are detail-oriented
- You love writing, have strong storytelling skills, and are capable of quick turnaround
- You are able to work independently and take initiative
- You aren’t content settling for the status quo, but have a growth mindset and are scrappy, proactive, and resourceful
- Developed written materials, including reports, communications plans, statements, press releases, fact sheets, FAQs, and other supporting material
- Support media relations activities including list building and maintenance, media monitoring, and reporting
What you’ll do
- Develop and execute media relations campaigns
- Develop and lead the Public Relations team
- Measure and track KPIs for PR Team
- Oversee research, coverage, reporting, and media contacts management
- Maintain extensive and positive relationships with local, regional, national, and international media
- Develop and implement media relations strategy and plan, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast, and online media with the goal to elevate brand awareness in the marketplace
- Create press materials: brand messaging, customized pitches, press releases, and media training/briefing books.
- Supervise outside agencies, including message development, strategy, tactics, quality control, and results measurement
- Maintain brand recognition and media presence for all brands represented
- Respond to incoming media inquiries and vet PR opportunities including time-sensitive media requests, internal and external data/fact-checking requests, speaking engagements/webinars, awards, etc.
EOE STATEMENT: Reflex Media is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We strictly prohibit discrimination of any kind. Candidates are encouraged to apply for qualified positions regardless of race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristics as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. Reflex Media’s hiring decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit, and the needs of the company.
Getting the Director of Public Relations designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Director of Public Relations.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.