|Job Location:||Boston, MA|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Razorfish is seeking a Instrumentation Analyst Manager (Looking for an Adobe Pro) in Boston, MA. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
As an Instrumentation Analyst Manager on the Razorfish Data Instrumentation team, you will play a strategic and technical role requiring analytics and development knowledge and skills. You will work directly with internal and external client teams to provide an array of Analytics, Tag Management, Testing and Optimization and Data Management/Customer Data deployment services for our National Automotive client.
Data Instrumentation team members at Razorfish focus primarily in four key areas:
Analytics– Creation of custom tracking solutions based on a measurement plan, documenting solution design and mapping of analytics variables to defined requirements. Through defined KPIs, implement a solution enabling a stable architecture for capturing robust data sets.
Tag Management Solutions– Creation of data layer specifications and TMS rules for best practice implementation of site-side and media analytics tracking while reducing page complexity and improving performance.
Testing and Optimization– Implementation of testing and optimization tools with integration across marketing and data instrumentation to ensure sound testing, targeting, and personalization strategies
Data Management Instrumentation– Implementation of DMPs and CDPs, ensuring taxonomies, tags, and integrations are leveraged to support data analytics, insights and channel level targeting.
This extremely detail-oriented person will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of data platform deployment in support of business objectives: ensuring data is collected accurately to build a robust data set from which insights and analysis will be based.
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills within the agency and to the client are necessary as this person will be working with multiple geographies (agency offices, client sites, etc). This person should:
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of a client’s website and app architecture, online business model & marketing strategy.
- Function as a subject matter expert on utilization of Tag Management Systems to enable the capture of marketing analytics data.
- Consult and advise key stakeholders & drive client success based on key performance indicators and business drivers
- Lead conversations with clients via phone, email, and/or in person with marketers, analysts, and web developers and within the agency on projects requiring tag management implementation, analytics strategy, and analytics platform remediation
- Able to systematically identify key issues and objectives to prioritize for internal and client needs and gain necessary buy-in
- Provide best practices consulting services to clients in solving their web analytics and site/app optimization platform strategy and technical needs by designing technical site, application, screen and page-implementation strategies
- Possess ability to independently create Data Collection Strategy, conceptualize and create relevant design structure for analytics, tag manager configuration leading documentation of processes
- Provide guidance to the team members in triaging and troubleshooting all types of issues in data collection
- Management of testing and optimization program to ensure relevant outcomes are achieved
- Lead customer, vendor, market analyst and client interviews from a data standpoint
- Demonstrate thought leadership in bringing new, innovative, or different methods of elevating a client’s 1) marketing goals or 2) data sophistication and maturity.
- Actively lead new business development activities for your craft team
- Practice development, including recruiting, training, thought leadership and community building
- Expert level understanding of multiple analytics, testing and optimization and data management and customer data platforms.Primarily Adobe Suite.
- Strong understanding of and history implementing tag management systems and integrations between tools
- An expert level grasp of advertising, marketing and strategic brand management and how to best leverage these in a digital environment
- Experience presenting in front of groups, to clients, and via web conference in a clear and concise manner
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment with multi-disciplinary teams required
- The ability to successfully manage multiple internal and external initiatives/projects in a deadline-driven environment
- History of working with new business teams on requests for proposal/information and presenting analytics documentation demonstrating agency skillsets.
- Experience in creating case studies, point of view documents or white papers in line with your job function in analytics.
- Work with internal team to continually streamline processes and find efficiencies in the day-to-day work processes done by the data platforms team.
- Experience working on testing, targeting and personalization projects with both targeting and optimization tools and data management or customer data platforms.
- Ability to manage/execute vendor assessments for clients
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from a four (4) year, accredited college or university in Computer Science, Marketing, or a related field of study
- Aminimumsix (5) years of experience with data platform tools and methods to be used for website/app/ad campaign research, site testing and targeting, and/or display ad targeting
- Aminimumfive (4) years of experience using tag management systems
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Special consideration given to candidates with a firm understanding of the following tools (in order): Adobe Analytics, Adobe Launch, Google 360 Suite, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Target, Optimizely, Tealium, Ensighten, or Signal
At Publicis Groupe, we offer medical and voluntary benefits to our freelancers and temporary employees. Voluntary benefit options include supplemental medical insurance, transportation, and parking benefits, legal benefits, pet insurance, and auto and home insurance.
You must be actively employed for 90 consecutive calendar days in order to be eligible for Publicis medical and voluntary benefits.You will also be eligible to participate in the Publicis 401(k) Plan after you complete 1,000 work hours in a consecutive 12-month period.
Razorfishis an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to actual or perceived race, color,ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, marital status, military service and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation Range:$95,000- $113,000. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. This role may be eligible to participate in our freelancer/temporary employee medical plan through a third-party benefits administration system once certain criteria have been met. This role may also qualify for participation in our 401(k) plan after eligibility criteria have been met.
Getting the Instrumentation Analyst Manager (Looking for an Adobe Pro) designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Instrumentation Analyst Manager (Looking for an Adobe Pro).
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.