Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers
|Company Name:||Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers|
|Job Location:||Heath, OH|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers is seeking a Cashier in Heath, OH. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Starting hiring pay range (based on location, experience, qualifications, etc.): $15 / hour
As a Cashier at Raising Cane’s, you will be responsible for greeting and assisting customers, filling drink orders, working the drive-thru, and playing an essential role in the Restaurant’s front of house. Cashiers can quickly advance their careers by taking on more responsibilities in other roles, such as Certified Trainer, and can move to the back of the house to be cross trained on all positions. Cashiers are a critical role in our Restaurants as they guide the customer experience and interact with each customer that visits our Restaurant.
We are looking to immediately hire Cashiers who can thrive in an upbeat and fast-paced food service environment. We are hiring immediately for Cashiers to work all shifts: opening shifts, closing shifts and everything in between. Whether you have previous experience as a customer service associate, retail team member, cashier, restaurant server, kitchen lead, cook, prep cook, drive-thru cashier or any other restaurant or service-oriented role – we have a position for you. We offer competitive pay and benefits for all positions. Even if you don’t have previous Restaurant Cashier experience, this position is entry-level (yes, that’s no experience required) and we provide paid training for every new Restaurant Cashier on the team. We will make sure you are prepared to grow your Restaurant career with us.
Within your first year of working in the Restaurant, you can earn up to an extra dollar fifty per hour in pay increases through additional training, certifications, and performance evaluations! If you want to be at Restaurant that is a FUN place to work, that values your growth and provides opportunities to impact your community, we want you on our team!
Qualities of awesome Canes Restaurant Cashier:
- Team player
- Excellent communicator
- Happy, Courteous and Enthusiastic
- Hard working and attentive
- Responsible and dependable
- Authentic and genuine
- Takes pride in doing a good job
Perks for all Restaurant Crewmembers:
- Competitive pay
- Casual work attire and flexible scheduling
- Restaurants closed most holidays including: MLK Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Discounted tuition benefits and FREE education resources
- Benefits*, paid time off* and more …
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) With Employer Match (age 21 & older)
- Crewmember Assistance Program
- Discounted Online Education Opportunities
- Free Resources For Furthering Your Education
- Medical & Pharmacy
- Benefits Concierge Service
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Must satisfy one year of service and meet ACA eligibility requirements. Speak with a manager for more details.
- Paid Time Off
- Closed for all major holidays
- Early closure for company events
- Casual Work Attire
- Flexible Scheduling
- Perkspot Employee Discount Program
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION: The intellectual and physical demands described below are representative of what must be met by Crewmembers to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lift and carry, push or pull heavy objects up to 50 pounds
- Kneel, bend, twist or stoop
- Ascend or descend stairs
- Reach and grasp objects (including above head and below waistline)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to show up to scheduled shifts on time
- Cleaning tables, floors and other areas of the Restaurant
- Taking orders from Customers and processing payments efficiently
- Follow proper safety procedures when handling and/or preparing food
- Ability to multitask
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Provide all Customers with quick and friendly service
- Work together as a team, assisting other Crewmembers in completion of tasks and assignments to ensure continuity of service
- Work under pressure and at a fast pace
- Align with Raising Cane’s culture by balancing Working Hard and Having Fun
- Take initiative
- Comply with Company policies
Raising Cane’s appreciates & values individuality. EOE
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
keywords: crew member, team member, crew, crew members
Getting the Cashier designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Cashier.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.