|Company Name:||Performance Foodservice|
|Job Location:||Burlington, VT|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Performance Foodservice is seeking a Warehouse Order Picker in Burlington, VT. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
$7,500 Sign-on Bonus!!!
$20/hr to start with potential to earn up to $27hr after training
Benefits Starting Day 1
Click here to see more!
Performance Foodservice Benefits Include
- Health Benefits Start DAY 1!
- Company Matched 401k
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Purchasing Perks
- On The Job Training
- Unlimited Growth Opportunities and More!
An Order Selector will select cases and other containers of food and non-foods products to fill customer orders from multi-level rack warehouse storage systems. Items are placed on pallets and completed orders are moved to the loading dock staging area with an electric pallet jack / forklift, wrapped, labeled and readied for shipment in a timely manner observing all safety regulations and ensuring all quality standards are met while maintaining the efficient flow of product through the production process. Functions as a team member within the department and organization, as required, and perform any duties assigned to best serve the company.
Schedule: Sunday – Thursday, Start time is 6pm to finish
Employees typically work 7-9 hour shifts.
Position Responsibilities May Include, But Not Limited To
- Follow all preferred work methods, safety policies and procedures per company guidelines. Ensure work area is safe and report any unsafe conditions and/or acts immediately.
- Review work schedule and obtain supplies required to perform the work and prepare for operations. Perform a safety check on pallet jack / forklift to be used and ensure that all other safety devices are functioning properly. Put on all required Personal Protective Equipment and Safety Gear.
- Meet required productivity and accuracy standards per location and company guidelines.
- Place pallets on pallet jack and operate along assigned multi-level racks and locate products according to order sheets.
- Manually place the appropriate stock items on pallet from pick slots and racks as required. Use single and/or double pallets as directed.
- Transport completed palletized customer order to shipping dock staging area. May be required to shrink-wrap pallet for staging.
- Remove batteries requiring recharging, replace with charged batteries, or attach re-charger and complete vehicle inspection checklist. At the end of the shift secure all equipment and complete all necessary paperwork.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Click Here for a Job Preview
QualificationsMust be able to work the scheduled / assigned times and required overtime for the position.
Able to stand, walk, reach and lift repeatedly throughout shift
Able to lift, stack, and/or pull products off shelves, as well as replenish product, from various heights weighing between 10-35 pounds and generally up to between approximately 60 and 90 pounds, depending on the location, throughout shift
Able to work in multi-temperature environments, i.e. cooler, freezer and dry
Pass post offer drug test and criminal background check
Getting the Warehouse Order Picker designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Warehouse Order Picker.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.