|Company Name:||Performance Foodservice|
|Job Location:||Richmond, VA|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Performance Foodservice is seeking a Pricing Specialist (Hybrid) in Richmond, VA. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
We Deliver The Goods
- Competitive pay and benefits, including Day 1 Health & Wellness Benefits, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401K Employer Matching, Education Assistance, Paid Time Off, and much more
- Growth opportunities performing essential work to support America’s food distribution system
- Safe and inclusive working environment, including culture of rewards, recognition, and respect
- Hybrid work opportunities available
The Pricing Specialist is responsible for accurate and profitable pricing through the management of pricing databases for multiple operating companies both regionally and nationally. The Pricing Specialist provides ongoing support for regional and national accounts and operating company personnel on all aspects of pricing implementation and maintenance. The Pricing Specialist works with appropriate personnel in resolving issues that impact the pricing system, sales and merchandising.
- Accurate and profitable pricing through the management of pricing databases at local, regional and national levels
- Extensive knowledge of pricing philosophies and promotions
- Support of sales teams to implement and maintain regional margins to ensure profitability
- Determine special pricing, set up methodology, and implementation strategy to support contractual agreements with local, regional and national independent and key account customers
- Interpret and communicate manufacturer program changes to ensure that pricing databases are updated to reflect the price changes and maintain appropriate sell prices and gross margin percentages (involves contact and decision making skills with Costing, Merchandising, Information Systems, Sales, Manufacturers and Brokers)
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent Experience.
- 1-2 years experience in purchasing, pricing or related area , including relevant undergraduate coursework
- Knowledge of national accounts, contracts, and cost-plus programs.
- Strong computer skills, including intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills which are essential for interacting with all levels of the organization.
- Well-developed problem solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated time management skills to meet deadlines as well as flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
Getting the Pricing Specialist (Hybrid) designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Pricing Specialist (Hybrid).
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.