People First Federal Credit Union
|Company Name:||People First Federal Credit Union|
|Job Location:||Allentown, PA|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
People First Federal Credit Union is seeking a Personal Banker (Bilingual Required) in Allentown, PA. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
People First FCU is looking for a high-energy, customer (member) focused individual to join our team. Our Member Relations Associates welcome and engage new and existing members in all our branches. They build relationships with our members by actively listening to their concerns/requests and explore opportunities to enhance their financial needs. They will open accounts such as savings, checking, CD’s, IRA’s, Money Markets, etc. Evaluate member’s credibility, processes loan applications and submit documentation for loan approval, while adhering to all regulatory laws and policies in reference to membership and loan applications. EOE.
Must be available to work the following hours:
Monday through Thursday – 8:30 am to 5:15 pm
Friday – 8:45 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday – 8:30 am to 12:30 pm (minimum of every other Saturday)Requirements:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) skills required.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience financial and/or sales experience.
- Professional, well-developed interpersonal skills essential for servicing Credit Union members and projecting a positive image as a credit union representative.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multi-functional tasks
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision plans
- Health reimbursement account
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid time off
- 401k Plan with company match
Newly hired employees are eligible to elect coverage the first of the month they attain 90 days of service. Employees can also opt out of coverage and receive a monthly “opt-out compensation perk”.
People First Federal Credit Union is an EEO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled
Getting the Personal Banker (Bilingual Required) designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Personal Banker (Bilingual Required).
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.