|Job Location:||Boardman, Ohio, United States|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Pentair is seeking a Internship in Boardman, Ohio, United States. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Pentair’s interns are afforded the opportunity to explore their skillset hands-on while participating in a variety of professional development activities. Each intern will be assigned to a real-world, strategic business project that they will be immersed in for the summer. Interns will present their project objectives, processes, and overall results and impact to leadership at the conclusion of the internship program.
In addition to a formal mentorship program, one-on-one coffee chats with Pentair leaders and weekly sessions with segment presidents, the entire intern cohort is flown to Minnesota for a professional development week. During the residency in Minnesota, interns will network with the Executive Leadership Team, volunteer as a cohort, and further develop their professional skills by participating in development sessions with the Learning & Development team, Pentair’s Business Resource Groups, the Culture & Inclusion team and many more.
“Being an engineering intern has been an experience that I will cherish forever as I continue along my academic journey. I am thankful that I was selected to be a part of an amazing program. I have learned so much about myself and my passion for engineering has grown even more over my summer with Pentair!”
- Kenedi Curtis, 2022 Pentair Engineering Intern
About PentairAt Pentair, we believe the health of our world depends on reliable access to clean water. We design, manufacture, and deliver a comprehensive range of smart, sustainable water solutions to homes, business, and industries around the world. Whether it is improving, moving, or enjoying water, we help manage the world’s most precious resource.
- Offer meaningful work and provide exposure to different facets of engineering allowing you to develop invaluable skills and industry knowledge
- Provide the opportunity to partner closely with hard-working, smart, innovative engineers in Product Engineering, including New Product Development.
- Provide on the job training and mentoring in Pentair’s proven best practices
- Pay competitively
- Offer a variety of professional development, social, and volunteer events to help you make valuable connections throughout the summer months
- Provide the opportunity to deliver a professional presentation of your key learnings to the Pentair leadership team with the potential for a full-time position upon graduation
- Be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or Electrical Engineering,.
- Be enrolled as a junior (preferred) or senior undergraduate
- Have a 3.3 minimum cumulative GPA
- Be willing to work during the summer in one of our internship locations (New Brighton – MN, White Bear Lake – MN, Hanover Park – IL, North Aurora – IL, Apex – NC, Sanford – NC, Bishop Woods – WI, Delavan – WI)
- Have a strong interest in pursuing the Pentair’s Engineering Leadership Development Program which requires annual relocation/working in locations throughout the United States upon graduation
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Diversity And InclusionWith our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce by:
- Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
- Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
- Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
- Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory
Getting the Internship designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Internship .
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.