PCI Pharma Services
|Company Name:||PCI Pharma Services|
|Job Location:||Rockford, IL|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
PCI Pharma Services is seeking a Production Line Leader 1 in Rockford, IL. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Life changing therapies. Global impact. Bridge to thousands of biopharma companies and their patients.
We are PCI.
Our investment is in People who make an impact, drive progress and create a better tomorrow. Our strategy includes building teams across our global network to pioneer and shape the future of PCI.
Position Title: Production Line Lead 1
Location: Rockford, IL – New Milford School Road
Reporting To: Supervisor, Production
Responsible For (Staff): no
Line Leaders prepare and operate the packaging equipment while ensuring line employees are completing tasks as required for optimum performance. Line Leaders responsibilities includes acquiring and communicating with proficiency all pertinent information between shifts and to employees assigned to the production area. Line Leaders are responsible for the throughput and quality of the production line, setting expectations for the employees on the line, and operating the equipment as designed.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Operates and maintains machine accordance with batch record, safety and quality standards. Ensures process optimization through routine mechanical adjustments.
- Conducts daily line huddle communication meeting – requires review of all shift to shift communication, information acquired during the LL Shift meeting and Visual Control Board results.
- Provides direction to other line members by ensuring the crew has signed the roster; assigning crew members to the appropriate positions
- Reviews jackets and ensures proper components and resources are at the line
- Escalates quality, service, and equipment performance issues to supervision.
- Communicates production needs to the necessary support departments to include but not limited to warehouse, quality, maintenance, and business unit
- Updates all line required information including hourly run charts and all areas of the VCBs
- Interacts with CDC to ensure machine performs optimally
- Order components when necessary and perform On-line RTS (JDE)
- Answer questions and resolve issues for associates on the line
- Accurately completes paperwork to include: scrap calculations, recovery and production rates, batch record entries
- Leads and performs lot in and lot out, line clearance, and deep clean functions
- Actively participates in Gemba and/or Safety Gemba as applicable on their line
- May require use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR)
- This position may require overtime and/or weekend work.
- Knowledge of and adherence to all PCI, cGMP, and GCP policies, procedures, rules.
- Attendance to work is an essential function of this position
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager/Supervisor.
- Stationary Position: From 1/2 to 3/4 of the day.
- Move, Traverse: 3/4 of the day and up.
- Operate, activate, use, prepare, inspect, or place: 3/4 of the day and up.
- Install, place, adjust, apply, measure, use, or signal: 3/4 of the day and up.
- Ascend/Descend or Work Atop: 3/4 of the day and up.
- Position self (to) or Move (about or to): 3/4 of the day and up.
- Communicate or exchange information: 3/4 of the day and up.
- Detect, distinguish, or determine: 3/4 of the day and up.
On an average day, the individual can expect to move and/or transport up to 50 pounds between 1/2 and 3/4 of the day.
- Skills testing requirements met at approved grade level for position.
- Basic Mathematical Skills
- Basic Computer Skills: Ability to perform basic computer tasks and has the ability to operate common computer programs.
- Minimum Professional Proficiency: Ability to speak in a way that allows one to participate effectively in various conversations. Ability to read various types of standard items addressed to general readers.
- Intermediate Reasoning: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions that may be furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems that involve several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to effectively present information to various people as the job requires.
- Ability to follow instructions and respond to management direction.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team.
- Ability to run multiple technologies and integrated lines.
- Ability to show success in managing employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Join us and be part of building the bridge between life changing therapies and patients. Let’s talk future
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Statement
PCI Pharma Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Getting the Production Line Leader 1 designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Production Line Leader 1.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.