PCI Pharma Services
|Company Name:||PCI Pharma Services|
|Job Location:||Philadelphia, PA|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
PCI Pharma Services is seeking a Warehouse Supervisor in Philadelphia, PA. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Life changing therapies. Global impact. Bridge to thousands of biopharma companies and their patients.
We are PCI.
Our investment is in People who make an impact, drive progress and create a better tomorrow. Our strategy includes building teams across our global network to pioneer and shape the future of PCI.
Supervises and trains the Warehousers and ASRS operators to support plant operations, product shipping, and component receiving to ensure inventory accuracy and timely supply of materials to production rooms to meet customer demands.**This is a 3rd Shift position.***
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING (OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED):
- Daily scheduling of warehouse personnel to ensure proper staffing to respond to work demands in a productive, cost effective and timely manner.
- Direct supervision of the day-to-day activities to ensure that the receiving, storage and distribution of materials is done in an efficient manner.
- Responsible for warehouse safety programs in order to provide a safe work environment ensuring that safety related procedures are followed and all equipment is properly functioning and maintained.
- Responsible for cycle counting and inventory accuracy.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean Warehouse and investigating problem skids; helps resolve scanning and systems issues.
- Responsible for maintaining the flow and use of the ASRS and associated input conveyors and out faces.
- Expedites needed materials for production and shipping.
- Enforces all warehouse systems processes and procedures.
- Responsible for training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Responsible for all refrigerators and Freezer
- Turns in daily attendance report to HR.
Warehousers and ASRS Operator
Education Or Equivalent
Associate Degree Business/Logistics Management
Strong organizational skills and proven ability to multi-task
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to teach, supervise and mentor
Demonstrated ability to read, write and understand customer specifications, cGMPs and SOPs
Experience with inventory control systems
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must be physically capable to perform the above duties with or without reasonable accommodations which may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Join us and be part of building the bridge between life changing therapies and patients. Let’s talk future
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Statement
PCI Pharma Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Getting the Warehouse Supervisor designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Warehouse Supervisor.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.