Open Systems Inc.
|Company Name:||Open Systems Inc.|
|Job Location:||Nashville, TN|
|Job Posted Date:||24-01-2023|
Open Systems Inc. is seeking a Field Service Technician in Nashville, TN. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Detailed Job Description:
Title: Field Service Technician I
Duration: 5 -months (Temp to Hire)
Location: Nashville, TN 37214
· Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
· Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems. Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
· Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
· Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers’ needs.
· May require an associate’s degree or its equivalent and entry level – 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
· Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
· Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
· Works under immediate supervision.
· Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a project leader or manager.
Getting the Field Service Technician designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Field Service Technician.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.