|Company Name:||Molina Healthcare|
|Job Location:||Milwaukee, WI|
|Job Posted Date:||24-01-2023|
Molina Healthcare is seeking a Care Review Clinician, Inpatient Review (RN) in Milwaukee, WI. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
For this position we are seeking a (RN) Registered Nurse to do Care Review for our Medicaid Population of WI. Strong inpatient medical and analytical experience is needed. Excellent computer multi-tasking skills and good productivity is essential for this fast-paced role. Good analytical thought process is important to be successful in this role.
Must obtain and current active unrestricted RN License in WI or Compact License
Home office with internet connectivity of high speed required.
WORK SCHEDULE: Tuesday – Saturday 8 AM to 5 PM CST with rotating Holiday Coverage
Job SummaryMolina Healthcare Services (HCS) works with members, providers and multidisciplinary team members to assess, facilitate, plan and coordinate an integrated delivery of care across the continuum, including behavioral health and long term care, for members with high need potential. HCS staff work to ensure that patients progress toward desired outcomes with quality care that is medically appropriate and cost-effective based on the severity of illness and the site of service.
- Assesses inpatient services for members to ensure optimum outcomes, cost effectiveness and compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Analyzes clinical service requests from members or providers against evidence based clinical guidelines.
- Identifies appropriate benefits, eligibility and expected length of stay for requested treatments and/or procedures.
- Conducts inpatient reviews to determine financial responsibility for Molina Healthcare and its members. May also perform prior authorization reviews and/or related duties as needed.
- Processes requests within required timelines.
- Refers appropriate cases to Medical Directors and presents them in a consistent and efficient manner.
- Requests additional information from members or providers in consistent and efficient manner.
- Makes appropriate referrals to other clinical programs.
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary teams to promote Molina Care Model.
- Adheres to UM policies and procedures.
- Occasional travel to other Molina offices or hospitals as requested, may be required. This can vary based on the individual State Plan.
Required EducationGraduate from an Accredited School of Nursing.
3+ years hospital acute care/medical experience.
Required License, Certification, Association
Active, unrestricted State Registered Nursing (RN) license in good standing.
Must have valid driver’s license with good driving record and be able to drive within applicable state or locality with reliable transportation.
State Specific Requirements
IL Qualifications: Licensed within the state of Illinois or will apply for licensure within the state of Illinois within 30 days of employment
Preferred EducationBachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Recent hospital experience in ICU, Medical, or ER unit.
Preferred License, Certification, Association
Active, unrestricted Utilization Management Certification (CPHM).
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Getting the Care Review Clinician, Inpatient Review (RN) designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Care Review Clinician, Inpatient Review (RN).
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.