|Company Name:||Michael Page|
|Job Location:||New York, NY|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Michael Page is seeking a Westchester County Construction Estimator in New York, NY. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Seeking Estimator for Westchester GC with Multi-Family Project experience.
Responsible for computing costs, creating proposals and working with construction team.
This multifamily General Contractor was established over 20 years ago and has developed a very strong reputation in the area. They strongly believe in valuing and advancing their employees’ careers, forming positive relationships within the community, and promoting safe, well-built projects. They primarily focus in the multifamily construction sector, including hotels, apartments, dormitories, and senior living facilities. If you are looking to work on sizeable multifamily projects at a company with a positive company culture and terrific work/life balance, please apply today!
The Estimator will:
- Compute costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements
- Prepare work to be estimated by gather proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents
- Resolve discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
- Present prepared estimates by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Perform conceptual, schematic, and design development budgets
- Review plans for consistency and accuracy
- Manage all levels of take-offs while applying unit prices
- Collaborate with others on the preconstruction team to successfully bid jobs
- Develop into a leader within the estimating team
The Estimator should have:
- 5+ years of estimating experience
- Experience bidding valued at $5 million or more
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or related field
- Be commutable to Westchester County
- Generous base salary
- Opportunity for company bonuses
- Excellent benefits, including healthcare and dental insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k company match
- Opportunity to lead a Preconstruction Team
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Getting the Westchester County Construction Estimator designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Westchester County Construction Estimator.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.