|Job Location:||Franklin, TN|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Mars is seeking a Business Process Expert in Franklin, TN. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Business Process Expert – Franklin, TN Hybrid
The Business Process Expert is responsible to ensure process standardization and process adherence for their area of scope. They will achieve this by ensuring that the defined process and ways of working are followed in the different markets and/or regions. They will define and deliver appropriate trainings to ensure that the End to End (E2E) Planning team they support is updated with new capabilities as well as ensuring that new associates are fully onboarded with the right ways of working. Key to the role is training associates on process, assessing adherence to process, developing corrective action plans, discussing and aligning with management and then delivering on those aligned action plans.
What are we looking for?
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to work across multiple cross-functional teams
- Analyze and Improve Performance – Can effectively draw insights from data and develop collaborative solutions for challenges.
- Skilled at process and project management
- High decision quality in a fast-paced environment
- High learning agility to utilize data systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office systems
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills particularly in the areas of conflict resolution and ability to interact well with others.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to present complex analysis in understandable forms to business stakeholders
- Ability to listen to others and link to others’ ideas
- Training of others
- BS / BA degree
- Planning Experience 3+ years
- 2 Supply planning roles (i.e. Planning Analyst, Segment Planner, Inventory Manager)
- Intermediate Tableau experience
- Tableau experience preferred
- Project management experience.
- Key user in ERP system such as JDA, SAP, E2open
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Provides guideline and direction for the end to end planning process ensuring alignment with the strategic goals
- Establishes best practises in their area of scope (e.g. demand planning, supply planning, inventory management, material planning)
- Establish the community of practise
- Ensures process adherence
- Work closely with the Digital technology organization to assess new capabilities
- Defines corrective action plans and improvement projects
- Organize and lead trainings for the members of the E2E planning team
- Act as a focal point for the E2E planning team for process related questions
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by The Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Find out more about what Mars can offer you by visiting our Global Careers site.
Getting the Business Process Expert designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Business Process Expert .
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.