|Job Location:||United States|
|Job Posted Date:||25-01-2023|
LeaderStat is seeking a Healthcare Sales Representative in United States. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
POSITION: Healthcare Sales Representative – Post Acute
REPORTS TO: Sales Manager
POSITION SUMMARY: The Healthcare Sales Representative will be responsible for prospecting, sales calls, contract negotiation, and customer service on a Region scale. This dynamic individual will be involved in developing their own territory in conjunction with the overall sales plan. This fast-paced position requires knowledge of hospital or senior care organizational structure, a highly self-motivated work ethic, excellent organizational and presentation skills, and the ability to travel up to 50%.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience selling into accounts
- Must possess a proven track record of developing new sales pipelines and be able to leverage existing network of contacts
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Staffing or healthcare industry experience – sales/marketing
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word®, Outlook®, Excel® and PowerPoint®
- Outstanding verbal and written communicating via telephone, video-conferencing, and other technology medias in additional to in person communications
EDUCATION: Bachelor degree preferred or 2 years relevant experience
EXPERIENCE: Sales or account management experience
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to prospect and generate leads for new business
- Strong verbal and written communication, networking and interviewing skills
- Strong working knowledge of healthcare industry
- Proficient with video-conferencing technology (i.e. GoToMeeting)
- Able to present information about LeaderStat’s services and business lines
- Bright, positive attitude; ability to positively interact with a variety of individuals
- Able to coordinate multiple tasks, at a fast pace with professionalism and courtesy
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines, in high pressure situations
- Strong computer skills with experience in the following software programs
- MS Office, Bullhorn
- Strong focus on customer service, employee satisfaction and retention
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for identifying prospects, securing business opportunities, and onboarding new clients within a geographic territory
- Strong “hunter” approach to sales with ability to develop sales plan for region and execute the plan on daily basis
- Develop an understanding of client needs, competitor capabilities and services while leveraging LeaderStat talent and value proposition.
- Conduct thorough territory plan for designated territory. Including; targets, competitors, and sales strategy in conjunction with team manager
- Develop and implement sales strategies for target accounts
- Lead all business development efforts for RFI & RFP opportunities
- Successfully transition new clients through the initial phase of implementation
- Key contacts include C-suite, VP, and Director-level leaders as well as Board Members and Department Chairs
- Consultative sales approach that supports relationship development based on trusted advisor status
Getting the Healthcare Sales Representative designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Healthcare Sales Representative.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.