|Job Location:||Freehold, NJ|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Labcorp is seeking a Clinical Trial Engagement Specialist I in Freehold, NJ. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Hybrid Office/Home-Based – Lawrenceville, NJ, Summit, or Princeton NJ
Why settle for one thing when you can have everything? Labcorp Drug Development gives you the best two for one opportunity for career growth. Who doesn’t want twice the perks – working at one of the largest FSP CROs—and partnering with one sponsor with a dedicated therapeutic focus.
Our Energizing Purpose, Exceptional People and Extraordinary Potential combined with collaborative and proactive teams offer a great place for you to continue honing your therapeutic skills and growing and excelling in new exciting research. Our reach is global – extending to 60+ countries making us one of the largest FSP CROs. So, no matter where you are located on the globe, we have an FSP opportunity for you.
We are seeking a Clinical Trial Engagement Specialist to be responsible for providing tactical support to the client’s Clinical Trial Engagement and Enrollment (CTEE) team, ensuring their patient recruitment goals and study timelines are met. The ideal candidate must be detailed-oriented, display strong interpersonal & organizational skills, and be able to multitask working in a dynamic, fast-paced matrixed organization.
Additional Responsibilities Include
- Document, track, and reconcile financial activities using relevant forms and tools
- Develop and maintain dashboards/reports/MS Excel spreadsheets
- Liaise with vendors, as needed
- Work with other CTEE team members on reconciliation of data within systems
- Perform other duties as assigned by client Point-of-Contact and/or CTEE leaders
- Diploma – Associate degree or equivalent
- Minimum 1-3 years clinical trial experience and/or related working experience
- Proficient in and able to effectively utilize electronic systems and web-based applications (MS Office including Excel pivot tables and SharePoint)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Able to work with colleagues at all levels
- Able to collect and synthesize data/information in a clear and appropriate manner
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Works efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced matrix environment
- BA/BS degree
- Experience with website analytics
- Experience with Workfront
- Experience with SAP
Pay Range: $75,000 – $90,000/year
Benefits: All job offers will be based on a candidate’s skills and prior relevant experience, applicable degrees/certifications, as well as internal equity and market data. Regular, full-time or part-time employees working 20 or more hours per week are eligible for comprehensive benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD, 401(K), ESPP, Paid time off (PTO) or Flexible time off (FTO), Company bonus where applicable. For more detailed information, please click here.
Labcorp Is Proud To Be An Equal Opportunity EmployerAs an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.
Getting the Clinical Trial Engagement Specialist I designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Clinical Trial Engagement Specialist I.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.