Körber Supply Chain
|Company Name:||Körber Supply Chain|
|Job Location:||Indiana, United States|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Körber Supply Chain is seeking a Freight Audit Intern in Indiana, United States. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Körber is the home for passionate people who innovate, collaborate and love what they do. Entrepreneurial spirit is our joint DNA. We develop future technologies and support talents to deploy their skills and reach their full potential. We combine our strong heritage with our understanding for local specifics and a global mindset to bring people together and create valuable solutions for our customers. We aim for being the first to do the right thing at the right time.
Join the home for entrepreneurs!
In the Intern role you will be exposed to freight industry best-practices including analyzing carrier invoices, rate agreements, working with customers and detailed process designs. You will learn and adhere to accepted accounting standards in the freight audit industry and gain exposure to supply chain systems all while working in a fun, professional environment. This position will be onsite in our Carmel, Indiana Office.
Your role in our team
- You will perform and coordinate various audit and client service activities
- You will receive, organize, and distribute clients’ freight invoices
- You will support the data-entry team and input clients’ invoices into proprietary audit software as needed
- You will manage the flow of invoice data to audit team by organizing invoices by carrier or by client at the audit team’s request
- You will assist auditors in processing freight invoices and ensure contacts are setup correctly
- You will participate in weekly audit team meetings
- You will provide input to improve the audit process
- You will support client services communication to carriers and customers
- You are a Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, or related Business degree
- You will learn the company’s business objectives, products, and services
- You understand the company’s values and culture
- You can communicate effectively within enVista, with business units throughout the company, and with partners across the supply chain
- You have Microsoft Office proficiency
Can you find yourself in this profile?
Then you are right at Körber. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Equal employer opportunity
- Our nation’s military veterans represent the top talent this country has to offer. They bring meaningful skills to the workplace and are assets to our company. We encourage U.S. Military Veterans to apply
- Körber Supply Chain is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Getting the Freight Audit Intern designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Freight Audit Intern.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.