|Job Location:||Frisco, TX|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Kimley-Horn is seeking a CAD Operator in Frisco, TX. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Our Frisco office is looking for an Entry-Level CAD Operator to join the land development or landscape architecture team.
You will be working closely with the project engineer or designer utilizing Autodesk or Bentley Software’s to create civil construction documents for various projects.
- 1-4 years’ experience using AutoCAD (Civil 3D is a plus)
- Associate’s degree or certification in CADD or relevant degree (recommended, not required)
- Willingness and eagerness to learn
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, excellent communication, team player, self-starter
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
We are a full-service consulting firm that provides a wide range of infrastructure and land development planning and engineering services to both public and private clients. Though we have more than 5,000 employees in over 90 offices, we pride ourselves on our small company feel.
Our commitment to quality is only as good as the people behind it—that’s why we recruit passionate, hardworking, and proactive employees. By joining Kimley-Horn, you’ll be joining a firm whose core values and core purpose are more than just words on paper—they form the basis of a culture that has yielded success since 1967.
Kimley-Horn has been recognized 15 times as one of the “Top Companies to Work For”.
Below Is a List Of Benefits Provided By Kimley-Horn
- Retirement contributions include a 2-to-1 401(k) match on the first 4% and a discretionary profit-sharing contribution
- Profit sharing in 2022 was 10%, leading to an employer contribution of 18% (variable based on profits of firm)
- Performance Based Bonus Compensation
- Health Savings Account – Company paid HSA contribution
- Medical Insurance – Insurance that includes a no month premium option
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off – Varies based on experience and classification
- Tuition reimbursement
- Back-up Childcare – Company-paid back-up childcare
- Employee referral program for bringing great people to the firm
- New Parent Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Advocate
- Financial Advisors
- Dependent Care FSA
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
Getting the CAD Operator designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a CAD Operator.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.