Kelly Science, Engineering, Technology & Telecom
|Company Name:||Kelly Science, Engineering, Technology & Telecom|
|Job Location:||Chicago, IL|
|Job Posted Date:||25-01-2023|
Kelly Science, Engineering, Technology & Telecom is seeking a Business Analyst in Chicago, IL. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Business Analyst- IT Global Applications
The candidate will be responsible for the information requirements and business analysis deliverables for critical corporate-based solutions. Because of substantial customer interfacing, you must have a demonstrated ability to communicate technology and business concepts to diverse groups. You will work with customers on an independent basis and must achieve the absolute highest levels of customer satisfaction. The candidate will play an integral role in the solution determination process. You will need to describe and defend requirements and decisions to all levels of management both verbally and in writing.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to analyze information needs and functional requirements and develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language
- Deliver well-organized documentation & presentations, participating in project teams, and providing regular status reporting.
- Ability to interact effectively with non-technical, functional user community while being able to translate customer needs and business requirements into features and high-level functions
- Understand business needs and ensure compliance to Kelly global standards
Desirable qualifications and experience:
- Must have previous business analyst experience
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them
- Demonstrates skills of technical tool/technique experience in multiple platforms; including but not limited to Salesforce, OutSystems and .NET
- Exhibits confidence and knowledge of application functions and design within the enterprise. Applies and communicates this to the business through current processes and recommended solutions
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while managing business analysis timelines and deliverables around multiple projects
- Experience in managing customer expectations effectively
- Thinks “outside the box” to generate fresh ideas/approaches
- 5+ years of analytical skills and requirements documentation related to application development
- Agile Methodology experience is a plus
- Staffing Industry experience is a plus
- OutSystems and Salesforce experience is preferred.
Getting the Business Analyst designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Business Analyst.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.