Kelly Professional & Industrial
|Company Name:||Kelly Professional & Industrial|
|Job Location:||Medina County, OH|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Kelly Professional & Industrial is seeking a Buyer in Medina County, OH. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Buyer/ Purchasing Manufacturing
Schedule: 8am – 5pm
Location: Sharon Center, Ohio
Kelly Services is partnering with a Customer in Sharon Center, OH and we have an immediate Direct Hire opening for a Buyer!
- Understands and applies relevant category strategies, based on deep understanding of Company products, global / regional / sector processes, stakeholder needs and business requirements
- Ensures effective relationship building with allocated suppliers, ensuring buying is carried out within key supplier relationship terms
- Identify contract requirements and writes detailed supplier specifications for an allocated supplier portfolio
- Collates and analyses buying data using agreed tools, methods and formats
- Evaluates costs and identify variances or opportunities to improve profitability against individual suppliers or types of goods
- Resolve queries from internal or external customers or suppliers by providing information on complex processes and the related policies
- Identifies instances of non-compliance with Company’s purchasing policies and procedures and/or relevant regulatory codes and codes of conduct, reporting these and escalating issues as appropriate
- Contributes to stakeholder engagement through identifying stakeholders, finding out their needs, issues and concerns; communicates effectively to promote understanding and commitment.
- Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Interprets and applies key financial indicators to make better business decisions
- Anticipates and adopts innovations in business-building digital and technology applications
- Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Logistics and Production Planning experience.
- High School / Further Education College
- 3 – 6 years of general role-related experience.
- Must have Buyer experience in Manufacturing
Please apply online or email resumes to [email protected]
Getting the Buyer designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Buyer.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.