Johnson & Johnson
|Company Name:||Johnson & Johnson|
|Job Location:||El Paso, TX|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Johnson & Johnson is seeking a Biosense Webster Plant Manager (Horizon Site) in El Paso, TX. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Biosense Webster, Inc (BWI), part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices companies, is recruiting for BWI Plant Manager (Horizon Site) in Juarez, Mexico. This Executive can reside in El Paso, TX.
At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. As the world’s largest and most broadly-based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science, and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
At Biosense Webster, Inc. we have one goal — to ensure those with cardiac arrhythmias can live the lives they want. This means transforming the latest advancements in electrophysiology into a suite of tools that empowers physicians with a range of treatments for the best outcomes.
Quality products and approaches are achievable only through collaboration with the smartest minds in electrophysiology. For more than 30 years, we’ve been the global market leader in the science and technology of cardiac arrhythmia treatment, working with thousands of electrophysiologists to identify and develop diagnostic and treatment tools. And through onsite training, online courses and our global education centers, we work together to set new standards every day.
Learn more about Biosense Webster at www.biosensewebster.com and follow us on LinkedIn .
Reporting to the VP E2E Supply Chain BWI, the Plant Manager (Horizon Site) is r esponsible for managing a manufacturing network, maximizing quality, service, talent development and Safety, Occupational Health, and Environmental compliance. Accountable for aligning all operations departments to achieve business goals. Direct reports include the Business Unit Managers team and Operations Coordinator.
- Directs plant operations through implementation of established policies and procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
- Reviews plant Quality and Compliance performance data and assigns resources to meet requirements.
- Tracks effectiveness of manufacturing processes and adjusts schedules, resources, or procedures as needed.
- Oversees implementation of corrective actions to minimize non-conformances and/or negative trends.
- Manages resources to ensure that plant personnel can meet Quality, Safety, Environmental, and Occupational Health requirements
- Prepares and manages the operational budget of the plant.
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
- Ensures that subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition, if applicable
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, long-term incentive, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. Additional information can be found through the link below. For additional general information on Company benefits, please go to: https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location and subject to local legislation, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.
- BA / BS or equivalent is required; Bus iness Administration, Pharmacology, Engineering or Science related focus is preferred. MBA, or Master’s degree is an asset.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Operations, Manufacturing or related activities preferably in Medical Devices field or in Pharmaceuticals
- Minimum 5 years of experience at Management levels
- Experience with new product launches
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance, cGMP’s, EHS/ Safety and Environmental requirements, facilities construction / buildings maintenance, and start-ups
- Finance and Human Resources planning and development experience
- Strong analytical problem solving, interpersonal, negotiation, and leadership skills, as well as associate relations capabilities, technology management, financial analyses, and customer- focused decision making
- Ability to effectively deal with a variety of conflicting issues and diplomatically solve those issues
- Ability to translate corporate goals and objectives into successful strategies
- Consistent adherence to CREDO values, understand business and compliance processes, visionary leadership
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints
- Ability to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on complex topics to employees at all levels, top management, public groups, and/or Boards of Directors
- Ability to effectively deal with representatives from various government agencies
- Bilingual Spanish and fluency in English
- 30-50% travel is required depending on the needs of the business, including domestic and international trips
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)
Getting the Biosense Webster Plant Manager (Horizon Site) designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Biosense Webster Plant Manager (Horizon Site).
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.