|Company Name:||Intellisoft Technologies|
|Job Location:||United States|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Intellisoft Technologies is seeking a Data Scientist in United States. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
We really just need someone with experience with one or more of the following: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Predictive Analytics, and Hadoop/Spark distributed processing
If you can find someone that fits that and the labor category we should be good.
Location- 100% Remote
IV Process- 1 Step Video Interview and then Offer
Performs scientific work associated with the analytical, statistical, and programming skills to collect, analyze, and interpret large data sets. Uses large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization. Uses models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. Mines and analyzes data, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. Develops processes and machine learning-based tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy. Assesses the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques. Drives business results with data-based insights.
- Develops data science/AI/ML solutions to complex business challenges
- Utilizes advanced data science tools and skills to interpret, connect, predict, and make discoveries in data
- Uses predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, efficiencies, process improvements, and other business outcomes
- Manages and analyzes large and/or complex datasets.
- Provides support in capturing and defining any requirements for the deliverables/ solutions for the projects under this contract.
- Provides expertise and implementation support for projects in data science, predictive analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
- BA/BS Degree with 5+ years’ experience
- Data Science experience with healthcare and/or claims analysis
- Statistics background and knowledge of queuing theory
- Proven experience developing machine learning models using Python, Spark, and other packages in Amazon SageMaker
- Must have strong data visualization skills
- Expected to formulate questions that will help the business and then proceed in solving them
- Must be able to work with engineering teams to source the right data, evaluate system performance
- Experience with one or more: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Predictive Analytics, and Hadoop/Spark distributed processing
- Problem-solving attitude
- High level of self-motivation and initiative
Getting the Data Scientist designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Data Scientist.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.