Integrity Rehab Group
|Company Name:||Integrity Rehab Group|
|Job Location:||Coos Bay, OR|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Integrity Rehab Group is seeking a Physical Therapy Assistant in Coos Bay, OR. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Integrity Rehab Group is an industry leading therapy management company that partners with physician practices across the nation. In partnering with South Coast Orthopedics we have become a preferred outpatient orthopedic therapy service provider to the Coos Bay, OR community. To further support the needs of this community we are looking to add a Physical Therapy Assistant to our team that is committed to providing a remarkable patient experience through advancing our vision of coordinating patient-centered care with an emphasis on comprehensive evidence-based treatment. This is enhanced through building integral relationships with our physician partners. Together, we strive to provide exceptional patient outcomes and a positive atmosphere for patient healing while promoting a collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Annual continuing education benefit $1500, Free MedBridge subscription, new therapist mentorship, and flexible work schedules
- A comprehensive benefits package with PTO, holiday pay, health/pharmacy/dental/vision, 401k match
- Opportunities for physician interaction including clinic shadowing and surgery observation
- New Grad Tuition Reimbursement
- Therapy license renewal reimbursement
- Leadership development coursework and mentorship
- Life Insurance: will cover 1 x your base salary
- Voluntary Short –Term and Long-Term Disability insurance available
- Employee Assistance Program that provides support, resources, and information for personal and work-life issues
- Current or pending PTA license
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy assistant program
- CPR certified
#Physical #Therapy #PhysicalTherapy #PhysicalTherapistAssistant #Outpatient #Orthopedic
We strive to provide an inclusive work environment where our differences are celebrated for the value they bring to our communities, our patients, and our teammates. We commit to diversifying every level of our workforce.
Getting the Physical Therapy Assistant designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Physical Therapy Assistant.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.