|Company Name:||Insight Global|
|Job Location:||United States|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Insight Global is seeking a Regulatory Project Manager in United States. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
- Minimum 5-7 years of direct technical project management experience
- Experience working directly or indirectly with Regulatory agencies such as NCUA, ONES and CFPB
- Experience leading technical and software development projects in Enterprise Risk Management and Compliance space (Regulatory)
- Experience working and collaborating with stakeholders daily from the risk management, compliance, internal, and external audits teams
- Heavy vendor management experience
- Experience using project methodologies such as waterfall or a hybrid of waterfall and agile
- Great communication skills, organizational skills, and interpersonal skills
- Other Risk and Compliance certifications
- Workfront, Smartsheet PM, MS Project Plan and Server, Clarity, Enterprise One — Planview tools or similar
- Some experience working as an Auditor, Compliance Officer/Analyst, ERM
Insight Global is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join a financial client’s Program and Project Management team for a long-term 11-month contract with likely extensions. This person will serve as a liaison between the business and technology groups and facilitate discussions and conversations to align project goals and objectives. They will collaborate with stakeholders across functional areas and manage expectations. The PM will also apply risk management techniques and mitigation strategies. Additionally, they will be responsible for utilizing their understanding of operational and technology Risks and Controls as well as knowledge of Risk and Controls Assessments, Key Risk Indicators, Controls Testing, Issue Management, and Documentation.
Getting the Regulatory Project Manager designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Regulatory Project Manager.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.