|Company Name:||Insight Global|
|Job Location:||Philadelphia, PA|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Insight Global is seeking a .NET Developer in Philadelphia, PA. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
100% remote but must sit in the following states: PA, IL, MA, CA, NC, NJ, Washington, DC, VA, NY, CT, FL
Desired Skills and Experience *
– Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
– 3+ years working experience in web application development
– Working knowledge of DotNetNuke, .NET Core, or .NET frameworks 4.0/4.7
– Experience with cloud web based applications, preferably Azure
– Exposure to data integrations or API
– Experience or working knowledge with Sharepoint applications
– Experience working in Agile software development language
A large law firm in the Philadelphia area is looking to add a remote IT Application Developer to their team. This person will join the Web-Application Development team developing solutions for web stack for the firm. This person will be working primarily as a full stack developer in maintaining the existing application features across the firms client facing web applications. They will also be help build integrations for 3rd party applications. This person should have experience working with ASP.NET/C# development language as well as .NET Frameworks 4.0/4.7 and .NET Core. Additionally, the firm is moving to Azure. This person needs exposure or working knowledge of cloud web based applications, development work in any cloud platform, or on-premise exposure.
Getting the .NET Developer designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a .NET Developer.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.