|Company Name:||Insight Global|
|Job Location:||Silver Spring, MD|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Insight Global is seeking a Mid in Silver Spring, MD. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
- 5-10 years of experience troubleshooting and adjusting audio-visual equipment such as cameras, lights, video, conference systems, audio, and microphones (specifically Crestron/AMX/Cisco brands).
- Ability to schedule and set up video meetings via platforms such as WebEx, Zoom, and Microsoft Teams.
- Ability to lift equipment up to 50 pounds.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to travel to/from customer sites as needed.
- US Citizen/Green Card Holder able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
CTS-D or CTS-I certification
Insight Global is looking to hire an Audio-Visual Technician in Silver Spring, MD. This person will be joining a team that is responsible for installing audio visual equipment in conference rooms/facilities for large scale meetings and conferences. Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Performing the initial inspection of meeting/conference rooms after all AV equipment (speakers/microphones/cameras/lighting etc.) are installed to ensure they are functioning as intended.
- Perform basic troubleshooting and repairs of equipment if they are not installed/configured properly.
- Document the status of repairs that were completed, as well as repairs that are still in need of attention.
- Work with other members of the team to properly resolve any issues according to customer standards.
Getting the Mid designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Mid.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.