|Job Location:||United States|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
InfoStride is seeking a SAS Developer in United States. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Python / SAS
· SQL – 3+
· SAS – preferred – working knowledge
· HADOOP – nice to have – specifically HDFS, Hive, Impala and Pyspark.
· Strong programmer
· Self-starter, takes the initiative
· Collaborative environment
· Python programming and analytical skills. – nice to have – working knowledge
· Good understanding and scripting knowledge with Unix operating system. – preferred
· IT experience with Banking domain or Human Resources is a plus.
· Experience in Workday or any other cloud-based system is a plus.
· Exposure to data analytics and data science models in python or any other scripting language is a plus.
· Previous agile experience is a plus.
· Experience – strong developer, able to query, database background
Years of Overall Experience Required:
· 5-7 years’ experience
Getting the SAS Developer designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a SAS Developer.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.