|Company Name:||Infinity Quest|
|Job Location:||Columbus, Ohio Metropolitan Area|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Infinity Quest is seeking a Salesforce Developer in Columbus, Ohio Metropolitan Area. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Position: salesforce Developer
hybrid and day one onsite
We are seeking a knowledgeable Salesforce Developer to serve as SME (Subject Matter Expert) to support, maintain, and enhance newly implemented solutions, as well as building new Salesforce solutions. This role is ideal for a more senior developer with extensive knowledge of Salesforce with hands-on full lifecycle implementation experience capable of wearing different hats as needed (solutions consultant, technical lead, project manager).
The ideal candidate will possess strong architect solutions knowledge and have had successfully completed integrating business solutions (from conception to completion) using Salesforce to fit the client’s needs. Since this is a client-facing role, top candidates will possess strong communication skills to consult, educate, and train clients on how to best leverage Salesforce to support their business needs.
Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to, the following:
• Serve as senior technical expert and guide our clients to successfully learn, adopt, and use Salesforce through best delivery methodology practices (Agile, scrum, SAFe, etc.)
• Work with OmniStudio (Vlocity, OmniScript, Flex Cards, etc.) and MuleSoft (API development)
• Collaborate with other developers and project managers to deliver solutions that meet & exceed client expectations within budget and deadlines parameters.
• Able to integrate other applications to MS Dynamics CRM and Salesforce
• Able to build compliant components based on effective and established solutions design.
• Work in a Scrum environment and participate in all Scrum ceremonies.
• Write, test, and document application components to successfully deliver project-based work.
• Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
• Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
• Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
• Creating timelines and development goals.
• Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
• Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
• Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce Staff.
• Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
• Learn new technologies and be aware of industry standards and trends.
• Resolves symbolic formulations, prepares flowcharts and block diagrams.
• This is a professional level non-supervisory position which may require coordination of programming activities being conducted by the team.
• Confers with other business and technical personnel to resolve problems of intent, inaccuracy, or feasibility of computer processing.
• Works with necessary personnel to determine if modifications are necessary with interested personnel to determine necessity for modifications or enhancements.
• Leverages excellent written and verbal communication skills to develop new business process and programming solutions as directed by business and technical stakeholders.
• Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related field required; Master’s degree is a plus.
• 7+ years of post-undergrad industry experience and professional experience in solution development using a combination of Salesforce and Multi-Cloud technologies
• Product Specialist 5 must have solid salesforce.com skills, experience setting up Salesforce Communities and ideally, understand the general concepts of Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or information systems or related field
• 8-10 years of experience in Information systems operations environment in Analysis, Design & Development
• Minimum of 6 years of Professional Experience in development & administration of applications in Salesforce platform-based technologies (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud)
• Minimum of 5 years of Experience in Apex, SOQL development, Java Script and specifically Lightning Component Framework
• 4+ years of Experience in building and Managing Communities.
• Minimum of 6 years of experience in SFDC Design, Analysis, Configuration, Customization and Coding
• Minimum of 6 years of experience with SFDC data model and the data migration / integration capabilities of SFDC
• Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard salesforce.com reporting functionality.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with Salesforce data tools such as Data Loader, SFDC Outlook connector, Jitterbit, etc.
• Handle web services API integrations with other internal and 3rd Party systems (REST & SOAP)
• 5+ years of experience with Scrum in an agile development practice.
• Required ability to propose, document, and implement software project lifecycle solutions (software and documentation).
• Salesforce.com Developer certification or Administrator certification, preferred.
DESIRED Skill Sets:
• Demonstrate effective leadership, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with technical and business teams.
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of an Agile team.
• Establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
• Recognize patterns and opportunities for improvement throughout the entire organization.
• Ability to discern critical from minor problems and innovate new solution.
SkillRequired / DesiredActual years of experienceLast years used
senior developer with extensive knowledge of Salesforce with hands-on full lifecycle implementation experienceRequiredBachelor’s degree is requiredRequired8-10 years of experience in Information systems operations environment in Analysis, Design & DevelopmentRequiredMinimum of 6 years of Professional Experience in development & administration of applications in Salesforce platform-based technologies (Sales CloudRequired
Getting the Salesforce Developer designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Salesforce Developer.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.