ICS, A Korn Ferry company
|Company Name:||ICS, A Korn Ferry company|
|Job Location:||Illinois, United States|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
ICS, A Korn Ferry company is seeking a Business System Analyst (Remote) in Illinois, United States. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
TITLE: Business Systems Analyst
Compensation Range : ( 125K-180K )
Commercial Business Technology Solutions (BTS) is seeking smart, ambitious, IT professionals that want to continue their career by helping us amplify and accelerate our remarkable impact on people’s lives through exceptional business systems consulting. This role will work in a dynamic and collaborative environment to identify, analyze, implement, and improve data and technology solutions that enable our commercial business and, in some cases, the digital interactions with patients, health care providers, and other stakeholders. The role will afford opportunities to lead and contribute to Commercial IT projects. To be successful, a Business Systems Consultant (BSC) will be able to work cross-functionally to understand and shape business needs, to plan and implement IT projects, and to build or maintain strong relationships with various Commercial business clients and other BTS functions.
- Work directly with clients in one or more business areas to understand their business strategy and tactical priorities to identify the corresponding data and technology needs.
- Understand the data and technology capabilities already in use for the business unit and similar areas within Client. Recommend appropriate application for the business unit to meet current business priorities.
- Maintain awareness of trends and emerging technology solutions within the industry that are applicable for the assigned business area.
- Use knowledge of current and emerging solutions to proactively help shape the business strategy and identify opportunities for improvement. When necessary, perform comprehensive analyses, identify insights and business benefits, and develop business cases to help stakeholders understand strategic opportunities.
- Make recommendations to business stakeholders regarding the alternative and optimal approaches to achieve their business objectives. These may include technology solutions, business process changes, or other options.
- Work cross-functionally to develop comprehensive project estimates and timelines by soliciting input and collecting feedback from all impacted stakeholders. Work across IT and business functions to negotiate and secure the availability of resources to meet the demand.
- When necessary, create and maintain system and project documentation including but not limited to change requests, functional requirements, test plans, data migration plans, and cutover plans. Appropriately delegate to more junior analysts when possible.
- For low to moderate complex projects, may be required to perform Project Management responsibilities.
- Work with minimal oversight; deliverables and relationships are monitored through periodic reviews. Proactively keep management informed of issues and risks.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 7 years’ experience as a business systems analyst or equivalent; Master’s Degree with 6 years’ relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and understand the Commercial business model, related business processes, and corresponding IT solutions.
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Proven ability to building trust, listen, and ask effective questions.
- Strong work ethic.
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- W2 employees of ICS are offered comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision.
Getting the Business System Analyst (Remote) designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Business System Analyst (Remote).
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.