ICS, A Korn Ferry company
|Company Name:||ICS, A Korn Ferry company|
|Job Location:||New York, NY|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
ICS, A Korn Ferry company is seeking a Senior Firewall Engineer in New York, NY. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Hybrid – NYC
Compensation Range : $175K-$185K + bonus
We are seeking a Firewall Engineer to join its rapidly evolving Global Infrastructure organization. This person will be part of a team of firewall and network engineers that manage and administer Fortinet firewalls in a global organization. These firewalls are located on-prem, in col-locations or within the public cloud.
What You’ll Do
- Control network access to configured networks using firewall policies
- Apply port forwarding, source NAT, and destination NAT
- Authenticate users using firewall policies
- Understand encryption functions and certificates
- Understanding of inspection policies related to SSL/TLS-secured traffic to prevent encryption used to bypass security policies
- Configure security profiles to neutralize threats and misuse, including viruses, torrents, and inappropriate websites
- Apply application control techniques to monitor and control network applications that might use standard or non-standard protocols and ports
- Fight hacking and denial of service (DoS)
- Configure SSL VPN for secure access to your private network
- Deploy FortiGate devices as an HA cluster for fault tolerance and high performance
- Deploy implicit and explicit proxy with firewall policies, authentication, and caching
- Manage firewall policies across multiple FortiGate devices using policy packages with shared and dynamic objects
- Provide Tier 2/Tier 3 support in the monitoring, management, and troubleshooting of perimeter firewalls.
Skills / Experience You Will Need
- Minimum NSE4 Certification desired
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Understand the key features and capabilities of FortiManager
- Experience in a technical support role in a networking or security function
- Experience with segmentation
- Understanding of WiFi 802.11 networks, 4G LTE experience.
- Understanding of TCP/IP, routing protocols, L2/L3 switches
- Experience with security products firewalls, IPSec, IDS/IPS, WIDS
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- W2 employees of ICS are offered comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision.
Getting the Senior Firewall Engineer designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Senior Firewall Engineer.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.