|Job Location:||United States|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
iConsultera is seeking a Human Resources Manager in United States. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Human Resource Manager
Location – Remote across US
Type – Fulltime Permanent
The Human Resource Manager will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
• Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
• Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
• Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
• Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
• Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
• Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
• Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
• A minimum of three years of human resource management experience is preferred.
• SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP is highly desired.
Getting the Human Resources Manager designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Human Resources Manager.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.