|Job Location:||United States|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
I-CAR is seeking a Director, Sales in United States. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
The Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repair (I-CAR) is a growing, not-for-profit organization, headquartered in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, serving the automotive collision repair industry globally. The organization was established by representatives of the collision repair, automotive, and insurance industries in 1979 and has doubled its revenue over the last six years.
Today, the I-CAR brand is stronger than it has been in 40 years of operation and has gained a worldwide reputation. There is momentum and excitement among its committed workforce, instructors and volunteers to continue to help the organization grow and expand its breadth of reach and scale. I-CAR leadership believes that the future of the organization will be importantly influenced by its continuing innovation and relevance of its products, technical programs and services.
The Role: This role provides leadership, direction, and actively defines and manages segment specific selling strategies for the Insurance segment to achieve defined business objectives.
The individual is responsible for creating deep collaboration and co-dependency with Insurance industry stakeholders, developing, and cultivating strong relationships at both senior levels and working levels. This individual will expand I-CAR’s influence within the Insurance segment to drive objectives by building collaborative/productive/value-based relationships that address the industry’s technical needs and mutually benefit the Insurer and I-CAR. Specifically, this individual will grow revenue/funding from Insurers, define new products, services, and initiatives to address Insurer’s needs, and manage customer support initiatives to enhance customer satisfaction.
This individual will serve as a brand ambassador for I-CAR, representing the organization professionally within the Insurance segment and across the industry to advance I-CAR’s vision, mission, and strategies. This role will partner across the organization (marketing, product management, Volunteers, and Instructors) to develop an end-to-end strategy to achieve annual SDM (Strategy Deployment Process) metrics including revenue goals, strategic segment enhancements, collaboration initiatives, and customer/stakeholder success targets. This individual will drive ongoing execution and continuous improvement/refinement based on active monitoring of relevant KPIs and results.
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Builds relationships with Insurance Claims leadership, including Training and Network Management, and Marketing, Legal and Product Development/Planning departments, as needed.
- Identifies opportunities for I-CAR to assist the Insurer with program information dissemination across the industry to build awareness, demand, and secure programs for I-CAR services.
- Ensures all Insurer network programs are strategically managed and network initiatives are properly supported and executed. Coordinates with Insurers to ensure network shops remain current on Gold Class renewal requirements
- Defines segment, sub-segment and customer specific strategies to maximize the perceived value of I-CAR’s and Insurers’ services to the industry and customers. Executes strategies and required tactics personally and in an orchestrated manner across the I-CAR team.
- Responsible for executing business initiatives, maintaining the pipeline status, and achieving annual budgeted revenue targets, and accurately forecasting future projects/revenue.
- Applies a structured key account selling process to advance segment goals, applying value and consultative selling methods.
- Works closely with the Segment Sales Operations Support Team to assure proper and timely internal support for Insurance customer programs and initiatives.
- Leads Insurance segment specific Marketing and Planning functions to ensure consistency with marketing and planning requirements and alignment with organizational initiatives Thee Marketing and Planning functions have a matrix reporting structure to the Segment leader and their functional department leaders.
- Works closely with the Insurance Technical Lead, Technical Information & Services Team and the Educational Programming team to ensure all Insurance customer activity and opportunities are optimally coordinated.
- Contributes to I-CAR product and service enhancement initiatives, and continuous improvement initiatives, based on insights from Segment Voice of the Customer, and general market trend and needs awareness.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in role relevant field from an accredited program, or equivalent demonstrable industry and work experience. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years related industry work experience required.
- 10+ years related role relevant work experience required.
- Demonstrated successful management experience.
Highly competitive compensation package which includes Medical, Dental, and Life, 401k Match, performance bonus, generous paid time off, and voluntary benefits.
I-CAR is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under state or local law, where applicable. Those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
Getting the Director, Sales designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Director, Sales .
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.