Hose Master LLC
|Company Name:||Hose Master LLC|
|Job Location:||Euclid, OH|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Hose Master LLC is seeking a Training and Development Specialist in Euclid, OH. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
The training and development professional is responsible for maintaining and monitoring Hose Master’s training and development programs and providing logistical support, course development, delivery, evaluation, and process measurement. This includes acting as support for departmental trainers as well as assisting area leadership in developing training plans. Additionally, the training and development professional will assist in instructional design and delivery of training for the various departments within the company, as requested.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor, maintain, and improve Hose Master’s training program.
- Identify training needs and develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
- Design and deliver training classes and program for the various departments, upon request. This includes developing training materials by conducting thorough research, analyzing educational vendors and assessing the employment needs of departmental managers.
- Evaluate and monitor on-the-job instructor performance and the effectiveness of the on-the-job training programs. In addition, provide assistance and support to departmental trainers.
- Develop testing and evaluation processes and procedures for training programs to ensure quality of training programs.
- Conduct or arrange for ongoing technical training and personal development classes for staff members.
- Maintain an understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Create, organize and maintain a training curriculum and calendar that honors company ethics and conduct, is engaging and allows trainees the maximum opportunity to participate.
- Oversee general administrative duties, such as coordinating enrollment, scheduling class times and locations and sending invitation information to all trainees
- Other duties as assigned
- Enhance professional growth and development through participation in continuing education courses, professional organizations, seminars and workshops; reading current literature and maintaining professional contacts in the community. Maintains awareness of current educational trends and opportunities to enhance organizational effectiveness and employee performance.
- Oversee and manage the company’s the apprenticeship program.
- Oversee and manage the company’s professional development program.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in training/education preferred or Associates degree with 3 years of experience in training/education
- At least three years of experience in providing instruction to a group of people
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and materials
- Presentation and communication skills
- Computer skills – MS Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Internet.
- Analytical Ability/Problem Solving/Decision Making
- Business Knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Computer Skills
- Continuous Learning
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal/Relationship Skills
- Sense of Urgency/Entrepreneurialism
- Team Effectiveness/Coaching
- Time Management/Planning/Organizing
- Technical Skills (job related)
Duties are primarily performed in an office environment while sitting at a desk or computer terminal. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk, and hear. The employee is frequently required to give training presentations which will require standing and/or sitting with groups, speaking at a volume suitable to the environment, and multi-tasking between a computer, projector and employees. Duties may take the incumbent onto the shop floor for extended periods of time to resolve issues or locate/coordinate individual employees.
Getting the Training and Development Specialist designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Training and Development Specialist.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.