|Job Location:||California, United States|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Hogarth is seeking a Part in California, United States. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
Part-time Freelance Dutch Localisation QA Tester – PST Time Zone
Position Overview:In this position you will support the Retail Globalization team by performing content validation for an array of seasonal marketing campaigns. The validator is responsible to review all business content against test scripts across multiple deliverables before the content publishes to the live environment. In this fast-paced high tech environment projects may fluctuate in scope, thus, ability to stay agile and be a team player is a must.
Ideal candidate will be able to work well under aggressive time constraints and deadline pressure while prioritizing tasks, having laser focus on attention to the details, troubleshooting technical tools independently and quickly adapting to change.
The role is a part-time and freelance engagement where you can work remotely from home. On average, the successful candidates will be working with us around 341 hours a year and the monthly average is 31 hours per month. November and December are the peak season, and we may need you around 50-75 hours per month. It is an on-gong freelance work and you will be part for an exciting seasonal marketing campaign.
- Interpret test requirements and implement technical instructions required for the content validation
- Perform test cases outlined in the test scripts to validate content staged for publication during various phases: staging, pre-live and live environments.
- Conduct content validation across multiple platforms: wed, mobile app, etc.
- Install and utilize multiple technical tools required for the testing/validation workflow
- Identify and reproduce the bugs within the validation test cases
- Accurately capture the bugs to create fix tickets while correctly assessing the gravity or importance of each issue
- Appropriately escalate inquiries using concise and clear language
- Maintain a malfunction log for reporting the bugs
- Confirm that debugging is done accurately and update the malfunction log respectively
- Learn testing platforms carefully and independently to ensure smooth functioning during testing activity
- Based in US and willing to work in PST time zone
- Commitment to flex hours: nights and some weekend hours, if needed, for business-critical campaign validations to support global business.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity independently and make decisions on the spot without having an immediate solution
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and maintain critical thinking and business acumen under pressure
- Self-starter and self-learner able to ramp up quickly in hi tech environment requiring minimal to no supervision
- A relentless passion for perfection and a keen eye for detail
- Team player with demonstrated ability to step in to help peers when needed
- Excellent understanding how to file fix tickets to provide concise and clear instructions required for the engineering team to be able to replicate the bug
- Previous experience in a dynamic and fluid environment is a must
- Ability to transcribe discovered issues using concise technical language for the engineering team to reproduce the bug
- Proven track record of minimal to no supervision during testing activities
- Testing experience across multiple platforms: web, mobile apps, etc
- Previous experience as a tester/validator in any testing category/field
- Experience in interpreting test scripts and implementing technical instructions in real time validation
- Proven experience working in a cross-cultural, multi-national organization
- Experience working with ticketing and content management systems
- Monday to Friday, flexible schedule within business hours required for the project validation
- You may be asked to work outside of your core hours due to business need.
- This includes weekends and night hours
- Must have at least two IOS devises 2016 or newer (MAC, iPad, iPhone7 or greater)
- 100% work from home
If you are interested in this type of work, please apply with your resume and let us know your hourly rate.
Please also, let us know if you have provided this type of service before, where and when?
Diversity and InclusionHogarth is committed to diversity and inclusion, through our ideas, our people, how we behave and conduct ourselves. Creating a truly inclusive culture at all levels of the organisation that encourages different points of view, making Hogarth not only a better company and place to work but an environment where everyone experiences connection, opportunity and a sense of belonging.
Please contact [email protected] if you need the job advert or form in another format.
DataWe rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
When you click the “Submit Application” button at the bottom of this page, this will send all the information you have added to Hogarth WW. Before you do this, we think it’s a good idea to read through our Privacy statement. This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it.
Getting the Part designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Part.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.