HellermannTyton North America
|Company Name:||HellermannTyton North America|
|Job Location:||Milwaukee, WI|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
HellermannTyton North America is seeking a Tool Mold Maker in Milwaukee, WI. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Under the direction of the Tool Room Supervisor, the Mold Maker is responsible to work with the lead mold maker to build new tooling per cad or detailed prints, evaluate, maintain and repair existing molds as well as production tooling.
What You Will Do:
- Must be able to build new tooling and components with minimum supervision
- Identify and communicate and possible tooling problems to lead mold maker or supervisor
- Must be able to work well with lead mold makers and train mold maintenance technicians and apprentices
- Must be able to operate all tool room equipment
- Must be able to perform mold maintenance and in press mold changes
- Must be willing to work overtime based on production needs
- Work with QA to identify quality concerns
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Required Personal Protective Equipment: safety shoes are to be worn at all time during your scheduled work hours.
What You Bring ( Qualifications):
- 4+ years injection molding building experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have good problem solving skills and be detail oriented
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Must have own precision tools
- Prior forklift experience preferred
At HellermannTyton, we truly respect and value our employees and the unique skills, qualities and experience they bring to our company and our brand. We strive to create a positive and vibrant working environment that fosters collaboration and creativity and rewards hard work and achievement. Our goal is to hire the best talent and give them the opportunities and tools to create a challenging and fulfilling career at HellermannTyton. Our employees take pride in creating, manufacturing, and marketing the highest quality products and share in our commitment to continuous improvement.
Paid Training / Paid Lunch / Overtime / Free Uniforms / Reimbursement for Protective Equipment / Internal Career Growth / Gain Sharing Bonus / Clean & Climate Control Manufacturing Environment with Great Lighting
Medical / Dental / Vision / Flexible Spending Accounts / Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment / Disability Insurance Coverage / 401(k) Retirement and Profit-Sharing Plan / Employee Assistance Program
Work/Life: Paid Time Off / Paid Holiday / Onsite Medical Clinic / Wellness Program / Tuition Reimbursement / Company Discount
HellermannTyton Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Getting the Tool Mold Maker designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Tool Mold Maker.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.