|Job Location:||Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill Area|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
HedgeServ is seeking a Business Development Support Associate in Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill Area. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
The Business Development Support team facilitates the service scope agreement process for HedgeServ prospects and clients globally, including the formulation of fee analyses and preparation of proposals and client agreements. The team’s objectives are supported by the collection and analysis of prospect, client and company information, as well as constant engagement with the firm’s Senior Leadership and key client contacts.
The Business Development Support Associate role calls for someone who is systematic, structured and organized by nature. The person fulfilling this role should be approachable, thorough, methodical, self-disciplined, careful and diplomatic in approach. Consistency and the ability to tie up all the loose ends and finish a job will be of importance.
- Support senior management in prospect and client discussions for new business and services
- Prepare fee analyses, proposals, and client agreements
- Lead cross-functional projects to capture and analyze client and company information from multiple sources
- Manage team open item list and follow up on outstanding items
- Track pipeline of prospective, transitioning, and existing clients and service requirements
- Maintain a large volume of client agreements and database of negotiated terms and conditions
- Provide regular reporting and ad hoc analyses as requested
Pre-Requisite Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university
- Up to 4 years’ experience in financial services or related field
- Exceptionally organized and detailed-oriented with the ability to meet a strict standard of quality and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with senior management
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point)
Getting the Business Development Support Associate designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Business Development Support Associate.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.