|Company Name:||Health eCareers|
|Job Location:||Fort Worth, TX|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Health eCareers is seeking a FAMILY MEDICINE NURSE PRACTITIONER in Fort Worth, TX. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
FORT WORTH, Texas
This is your chance to become professionally fulfilled by joining one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in North Texas. THPG has an excellent Full-Time opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to work in the friendly city of Fort Worth, Texas. In this beautiful, brand new location, you will care for “City of Fort Worth” employees, retirees and their families
- Primary care practices with City of Fort Worth employees ready to be seen
- No Workers Comp
- Mon-Fri; 8am-5pm
- Provide preventative and routine care as well as management of chronic conditions
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefit Package including health, life, dental, vision, CME, malpractice and 401K
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- At least 2 year of family NP experience preferred
- Board certification and TX license required
Getting the FAMILY MEDICINE NURSE PRACTITIONER designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a FAMILY MEDICINE NURSE PRACTITIONER.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.