|Company Name:||Hawthorne Lane|
|Job Location:||Northern, VA|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Hawthorne Lane is seeking a HR Generalist in Northern, VA. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
This financial firm is seeking an HR Generalist to operate a variety of human resources functions in a collaborative team. The HR Generalist brings direct previous experience into the role to perform recruiting, benefits, full employee lifecycle tasks alongside blended administrative functions. If you define your attitude as a team-player with strong professional judgement and tenacity, this team wants to meet you!
About the Job:
- Assist with the recruiting processes cross-departmentally by screening potential candidates, managing job posting websites, following-up with referrals, facilitating college recruitment efforts, and maintaining new hire data and documentation.
- Facilitate welcoming new hire employee onboarding and offboarding experience.
- Update and track employee files and records via hard-copy and HRIS data systems.
- Follow-through on questions regarding leave, benefits, company-specific policies and general inbound inquiries.
- Conduct performance checks and provide written reports to encourage a positive workplace environment.
- Play a dynamic role in supporting the team, serving as a liaison with internal and external contacts to support efficient HR business practices.
- Manage benefit and leave administration for employees.
About the Culture:
- Competitive benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) plan, PTO, and tuition assistance program.
- Hybrid work model.
- Experienced. You have 5-8 years of direct HR experience on a busy team, bachelor’s degree in hand.
- People-minded. You are approachable and strive to build an amazing workplace culture.
- Articulate. You communicate well with others – both verbally and in-writing.
- Embrace technology. You possess strong MS Office skills, familiar with HRIS systems and learn new systems quickly.
- Driven. You enjoy being challenged and want to commit yourself to a company with opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Discrete. You have experience working with sensitive and confidential employee information.
- Organized. You manage varying deadlines and streamlining processes.
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Getting the HR Generalist designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a HR Generalist.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.