|Job Location:||United States|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Gopuff is seeking a CRM Specialist in United States. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
We’re looking for a CRM Specialist to join our Gopuff Growth Marketing team. In this role, You will bring your experience in email, push notifications, SMS, and in-app notifications to build programs that positively impact customer engagement and retention. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates that want to advance their careers in marketing. You will have input (tests) and output (e.g. orders) goals while learning about various functions to continue to grow. This role will partner with teams across the organization and report to the Senior Manager of CRM. We recognize that people come from diverse backgrounds and skills and welcome all to apply.
- Execute omni-channel strategies to drive customer engagement and purchase activity
- Manage end-to-end execution of campaigns, including audience targeting, channels (email, push, sms), creative requirements, and analyzing results
- Build out a variety of campaigns types including behavioral, merchandising, product awareness, and advocacy
- Optimize owned lifecycles, including building long-term roadmaps and executing on them
- Conduct regular, extensive experimentation to facilitate rapid learning & application of any insights
- Manage a CRM marketing calendar to keep cross-functional teams informed of upcoming and in-progress campaigns
- Manage project management and campaign development workflow with Merchandising, Creative, Analytics, and other marketing teams
- Work with Data Analytics to build comprehensive reporting of all owned lifecycles, that roll up into team KPIs
- Independently conduct analysis on individual campaigns using Looker and advanced Excel knowledge
- Articulate and present progress, results and data analyses/learnings effectively to other marketing stakeholders
- Collaborate with other parts of the business including Business Development, Analytics, Ops, Supply Chain, to share progress, learnings, and best practices.
- 2+ years of relevant B2C experience at a tech company or modern e-commerce organization
- Impressive track record of successfully managing and building large-scale, complex B2C email campaigns in enterprise-level marketing automation platforms (e.g., Braze, Salesforce, Iterable, Responsys, Active Campaign)
- Experience planning, implementing, and analyzing multivariate tests
- Experience in project management and organization skills, with meticulous attention to detail
- Results-driven marketer with proven quantitative and analytical skills; should be extremely comfortable with Excel (functions, pivots, etc.) and reporting tools like Looker/Tableau with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Experience transforming creative assets into emails, push notifications, etc in a marketing automation platform.
- A solid understanding of CRM and data infrastructure
- Must be a collaborative, cross-functional team player and comfortable partnering with a variety of teams, from Engineering to Creative
- Must exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven accountability on high-stakes projects
- Relentlessly high standards and attention to detail
- Gopuff pays employees based on market pricing and pay may vary depending on your location. Compensation for U.S. locations is based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area.
- Remote (New York)
- Salary Range: USD $ $64,600 – $102,600
- The salary range above reflects what we’d reasonably expect to pay candidates. A candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future. For additional information on this role’s compensation package, please reach out to the designated recruiter for this role.
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.*
We also offer*:
-Gopuff employee discount
-Career growth opportunities
-Internal rewards programs
-Annual performance appraisal and bonus
*Not applicable for contractors or temporary employees.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.
Getting the CRM Specialist designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a CRM Specialist.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.