Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
|Company Name:||Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts|
|Job Location:||Kailua, HI|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is seeking a Steward Residents’ Beach House in Kailua, HI. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
JOIN FOUR SEASONS RESORT HUALĀLAI
Nestled along the legendary Kona-Kohala Coast of Hawai`i Island, Hualālai is a Hawaiian destination practicing traditions that have been passed down from generations before us. Here, the beauty of its natural resources are showcased, tropical and indigenous plants embrace the walkways. The spirit of hospitality is all around you as our people share the true essence of aloha.
All of the richness of the Hualālai experience comes from the gracious people who work here. They are our treasured “Ambassadors of Aloha” – the embodiment of Hawaiian hospitality- and our greatest Asset.
The Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is looking for a Steward who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our Stewards have the opportunity to shape our guest experience by providing exceptional knowledge of the Resort and exemplifying the Golden Rule in each interaction. Work authorization required.
What You’ll Do
- Clean and sanitize china, glass, and silver using the dishwashing machine; load and unload dishware and flatware from dishwashing machine and store properly.
- Clean and sanitize all ovens, steam kettles, mixers and other kitchen equipment as well as all kitchen drains, sinks, floors, and walls; clean, dust, seep, mop, polish, scrub, wash, strip, and buff kitchen and pastry shop production areas and hallways.
- Clean and sanitize all pots, pans, and kitchen utensils using the correct cleaning and rinsing solutions.
- Safely set-up, clean, and utilize the silver burnishing machine to clean, polish, sort, and transport silver following a daily or weekly schedule; place damaged or excessively worn pieces in a designated area for repair.
- Safely utilize and store all cleaning compounds, chemicals, and materials including soaking solution utilizing the correct protective clothing.
- And More!
What To Bring
- Required by the Hawaii State Department of Health to obtain a Tuberculous (TB) clearance card when working in food and beverage
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in United States
- High School Diploma preferred
- Ability to operate, maintain and properly clean dishwashing machine, sinks, floor cleaning equipment, and silver burnisher.
Join Our ‘ohana & Enjoy Our Amazing Benefits
- An on-site Naturopathic Doctor
- 24-hour access to Indoor and Outdoor Gym
- Holiday, Vacation & Sick pay
- Robust Benefit Plan
- Company Match 401K Plan
- Laundered Employee Uniform
- Free employee meals prepared by the Four Seasons Culinary ‘Ohana
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons Worldwide
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons Resort Hualālai, visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ‘EEOC is The Law’ Information poster please visit this website – https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Getting the Steward Residents’ Beach House designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Steward Residents’ Beach House .
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.