Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
|Company Name:||Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts|
|Job Location:||Los Angeles, CA|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is seeking a On in Los Angeles, CA. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Our Brand Promise
At Four Seasons, Life is richer when we truly connect to the people and world around us. Whether you work, stay, live or discover with us, our purpose is to create impressions that will last a lifetime.
Our Promise To YouTo create a culture and a work ethic based on the Golden Rule, giving our people a framework to pursue a superior international service culture.
What Makes Us Unique
In the heart of Beverly Hills & West Hollywood this award winning hotel stands a city icon, buzzing with the energy and excitement of one of the most diverse destinations in the world. Soak up the sun at our resort-style pool, savour award-winning Italian cuisine at Culina Ristorante and discover a new level of wellness at our Spa – or in the comfort of your very own guest room.
What We Expect
The Nail Technician is responsible for providing nail services for clients, both manicure and pedicure.
- Responsible for setting up, operating, and cleaning work area.
- Contribute to our environment with a positive and friendly attitude.
- Communicate with team members to ensure the highest level of personalized service.
- Solid knowledge of various nail treatment protocols.
- Must have a current nail technician license.
- Must have an accredited school certificate.
- Fluency in reading, writing and spoken English.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Hourly Rate: $18.86
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement savings plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Investment in your Wellbeing
- Life Insurance
- Complimentary Room nights and discounted rates
- Free on-site parking
- Training programs, tuition reimbursement
- Growth & Development opportunities
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ‘EEOC is The Law’ Information poster please visit this website – https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Getting the On designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a On.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.