Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
|Company Name:||Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts|
|Job Location:||Nashville, TN|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is seeking a Housekeeping House Attendant in Nashville, TN. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
We are turning up the volume in Music City and we want you to join our playlist! Weaving the warmth of southern hospitality with the intuition of Four Seasons service, our team is changing the landscape of Nashville.
We are seeking a House Attendant, an exciting opportunity to be part of the new Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Nashville!
The House Attendant is an integral part of the Housekeeping Team, maintaining the public guest and employee areas and supporting the housekeeping team with restocking, maintaining, and fulfilling requests. A great eye for detail, a high sense of quality and integrity, and a passion for great service will make a successful candidate.
Responsibilities Include (but Are Not Limited To)
- Stocks linen rooms and storage areas with clean linens
- Picks up and delivers guest request items
- Gives assistance to Guest Room Attendants as required; keeps all guest corridors, elevator landings, stairwells and linen storage rooms clean at all times
- Interacts with guests making them feel welcomed, comfortable and well taken care of by handling all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality, accommodating any special requests
- Provide genuine hospitality and recognition in the work area. Promotes hotel services and products
- Is proficient in the safe handling of all relevant equipment and machinery, reports defects and accidents to management immediately
- To keep linen rooms, tidy, correctly stocked and closed when not in use. Must ensure working equipment is always clean, tidy and in good working order
- Report any damages/repairs/maintenance needs
- To report to your managers anything or anyone suspicious and a Health and Safety hazard
- To carry out any other cleaning duties as specified by your manager
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and hotel employees
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- High School education or equivalent experiences.
- Preferred experience in a luxury hotel in Housekeeping or equivalent
- Have a high level of attention to detail.
- Knowledge and the ability to operate cleaning equipment.
- Ability to understand and working knowledge of English.
- Must be flexible with schedule – Able to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, evening/overnight shifts
About Four Seasons Hotel & Private Residences NashvilleA soaring new landmark on the Nashville skyline, Four Seasons pays homage to the city’s creative spirit. 40 stories high, with 235 keys (42 suites) and 143 residence units, the property is located in the upmarket neighborhood of SoBro where floor to ceiling windows provide unobstructed downtown panoramic views. The hotel will feature 25,330 sq ft of meeting space, Mimo Restaurant and Bar, a luxury spa, and an outdoor pool deck.
Currently operating over 120 hotels and resorts, and 45 residential properties in major city centers and resort destinations in 47 countries, and with more than 50 projects under planning or development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our greatest asset, and the key to our success, is our people. We believe that each of us needs a sense of dignity, pride, and satisfaction in what we do.
What To Expect
- Dynamic Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program, and 401k Retirement Plan) as well as Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Sick Pay, Disability Coverage and Life Insurance
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Complementary Uniforms and uniform care
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- And so much more!
Authorization to work in the United States is required for this role.
FOUR SEASONS HOTELS & RESORTS
Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service. At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating every one we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:http://jobs.fourseasons.com/
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ‘EEOC is The Law’ Information poster please visit this website – https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Getting the Housekeeping House Attendant designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Housekeeping House Attendant.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.