Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
|Company Name:||Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts|
|Job Location:||Calistoga, CA|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is seeking a In in Calistoga, CA. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Come join our Four Seasons Family! We are hiring for an In-Room Dining Coordinator. If you love planning, talking, upselling and working in a team environment, this job might be for you!
There is a $500 Signing Bonus! $250 upon hire and $250 at your 90 days!About Four Seasons Resort And Residences Napa Valley
Situated at the northern end of Napa Valley off the famed Silverado Trail, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley will offer experiences will capture the imagination of even the most seasoned wine country visitors.
The Position/RoleFour Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley is seeking candidates with food and beverage experience. We are looking for an In-Room Dining Coordinator. This person will take in-room dining orders via phone or Chat. They must be knowledgeable of the menu and preparation methods, as well communicate special requests to the kitchen. The In-Room Dining Coordinator will set up the In-Room Dining Server up for success by being a team player and jumping in when necessary.
- Answer telephone using courteous, efficient telephone etiquette while obtaining all information necessary to process the guest’s order according to Four Seasons Standards, describe the selection of food & beverage menu items to guests by offering interesting, and vivid descriptions of each item, origin, taste, and preparation methods.
- Communicate guest orders including any special needs or requests to the kitchen using the hotel’s point-of-sales system; check completed kitchen orders with the guest’s original order.
- Coordinate delivery of items to the guestroom by Room Service Servers in a timely manner to ensure proper food quality; properly and accurately close guest checks; record guest charges and gratuities.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Coordinate amenity deliver by ensuring that all requests are received, filed, ordered from kitchen and delivered in a prompt and accurate fashion.
- Coordinate minibar replenishment procedures through the Resort’s communication tools.
- Stock and order items.
- Assist in setting tray tables for delivery.
- Take and process any other guest requests.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by management.
- Assists with responsibilities and duties in the absence of or due to heavy volume in areas of Food & Beverage when needed.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
Who You Are
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must of Food Handlers Permit and Responsible Beverage Service (RBS) Permit.
- Preferred experience in a luxury hotel in food and beverage or related work
- Must be flexible with schedule- Able to work weekdays, weekends, holidays, evening/overnight shifts.
- Strong written and oral skills and communicate professional and accurately via telephone
- Strong oral presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume and demanding environment.
- Strong computer skills
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Strong written and oral presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to handle difficult situations and guests.
- Strong computer skills.
- Clean driving record.
This position is not eligible for work sponsorship/visa. Candidates must possess valid US work authorization.
About The Company
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. Our employee-centric approach will have you feeling like family in no time!
Benefits & Compensation Information Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley employees can enjoy:
- Hourly: $22.55
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Cigna medical and dental benefit options
- 8 weeks of New Parental Leave Pay
- Fur Baby/Pet Insurance
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- 401k Retirement Plans
To apply, please click on the “APPLY” button and create an account. There will be a short questionnaire for you to complete and a section for you to attach your Resume/CV and Cover Letter. Please attach your Resume/CV in PDF or Word format. Applications/Resumes will only be accepted on this website. Please do not email your information. Thank you for your understanding.
FOUR SEASONS HOTELS & RESORTS
Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service. At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating every one we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our People + Culture Office at [email protected].
Four Seasons is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. To access the ‘EEOC is The Law’ Information poster please visit this website: Know Your Rights.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ‘EEOC is The Law’ Information poster please visit this website – https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Getting the In designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a In.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.