Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
|Company Name:||Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts|
|Job Location:||Seattle, WA|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is seeking a Goldfinch Tavern Cook 1 in Seattle, WA. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
Cook 1 – Full time
Four Seasons Hotel Seattle
Goldfinch Tavern at Four Seasons Hotel Seattle is looking for a lead line cook who shares our passion for food and cooking and is willing to learn from and contribute to our culinary team. Our Cook 1 will be a lead member of a dynamic culinary team providing culinary experiences to the guests of our award winning hotel and amazing restaurant. This position reports to the Junior Sous Chef. U.S. work authorization is required for this position.
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. Because of our employee-centric approach, Four Seasons has been listed in the FORTUNE Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For” rankings every year since 1998.
Four Seasons Hotel Seattle is the Pacific Northwest’s only Forbes five-star rated hotel. Overlooking Elliott Bay and Puget Sound, our luxurious guestrooms are steps away from Pike Place Market, the Seattle Art Museum, and world-class shopping. In partnership with acclaimed Seattle chef Ethan Stowell, we are proud to showcase simply prepared Northwest food and drink in Goldfinch Tavern, our signature restaurant.
Key Elements of the Job
- Work well with others in an intense environment
- Demonstrate an ability to lead and mentor new employees
- Prep and maintain a hot line station in our busy restaurant while trouble-shooting and assist with problem solving
- Communicate professionally and courteously to FOH and peers
- Ability to bring new styles and techniques to the culinary team and kitchen
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- At least 3 years of experience in restaurants or catering
- Culinary education preferred
- Strong line skills
- A strong sense of urgency and ability to work well under pressure while adjusting to changing conditions
- Attention to detail and focus on the guest experience
- An ability to handle multiple prep or cooking tasks simultaneously with efficiency
What To Expect From Your Work Experience…You Will
- Be part of a cohesive team with a singular focus on creating the best possible culinary experience
- Have the ability to demonstrate your unique personality and service style while achieving the brand standards that make us Four Seasons
- Be encouraged to demonstrate your professional passion
- Receive a $28.35 hourly wage
- Have career growth opportunities both within Four Seasons Hotel Seattle and worldwide with our company
- Be rewarded with market-leading pay and a comprehensive benefit plan
- Get to experience other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts through the complimentary room nights program
- Receive a complimentary meal when at work in our employee restaurant, the Sound Café
Learn more about our property and what it is like to work at Four Seasons by visiting:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ‘EEOC is The Law’ Information poster please visit this website – https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Getting the Goldfinch Tavern Cook 1 designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Goldfinch Tavern Cook 1 .
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.