|Company Name:||Florim USA|
|Job Location:||Clarksville, TN|
|Job Posted Date:||20-04-2023|
Florim USA is seeking a Body Prep Spray Dryer Operator in Clarksville, TN. Please take a moment to read the job post below if you are interested:
TEXT ‘JOBS’ to 1-844-HRFLORIM (1-844-473-5674)
for all openingsTILE BODY PREP SPRAY DRYER OPERATOR FULL-TIME
Florim USA is looking for a Tile Body Prep Spray Dryer Operator for NIGHT SHIFT Position in the Clarksville, TN area. $18.70/hr (days) $20.70/hr (nights)
REQUIREMENTS OF TILE BODY PREP SPRAY DRYER OPERATOR
Qualified candidates will have a high school diploma or GED and/or one to three years related experience and/or training.
Must be certified to drive a fork truck.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF TILE BODY PREP SPRAY DRYER OPERATOR
Tile Body Prep Spray Dryer Operator tends to one or more spray dryers while performing the following duties:
- Receives raw materials and follows production schedule to choose appropriate raw materials for creating the batch and delivering the body slip on time; operates spray dryer as per related SOP.
- Starts and runs spray dryer for specified time depending on size of load, grind ability of material, and required fineness.
- Start spray dryer and bring to appropriate temperature; starts pumps at prescribed pressure; select the proper silo to fill by using a computer.
- Regulates inflow of materials and observes outflow to ensure attainment of specified product, monitor pumping pressures, quality of nozzles, moisture of powder and grain size; operate spray dryer for appropriate amount of time.
- Continuously monitor EPA of scrubbers on spray dryers. Operators must stay in parameters that the EPA gives to us or shut down after 1/2 hour.
- Clean the spray dryer after every shutdown.
- Keeps quality, production, and maintenance records.
- Maintains a clean and tidy work area.
- Adhere to all safety regulations, complete all safety training and wear required safety equipment per related safety SOP’S.
SALARY AND BENEFITS FOR TILE BODY PREP SPRAY DRYER OPERATOR
Beginning pay $18.70/hr
Night Shift Differential $2.00/hr
Shift Schedule 2-2-3
2 Weeks Paid Vacation
9 Paid Holidays
Free Employee Medical Insurance with Annual Physical
Benefits start on Hire Date
401(k) with Company Match
Tuition Assistance (after one year)
Employee Discounts on Tile
Employee Referral Program $250
Getting the Body Prep Spray Dryer Operator designation comes with some responsibilities. It would be a wise idea to take a few minutes to learn more about it so you can make an informed decision.
Applicants must meet the above-mentioned requirements in order to qualify for consideration to work as a Body Prep Spray Dryer Operator.
By clicking on the apply now button, you will be redirected to the official recruitment website where you can fill out your application.